Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m fucking balding. AAAAAAAAAAAA

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
That’s it. After all my looksmaxx The Norwood reaper comes for me. What a joke of a world. I’m balding on the top of my scalp. The doctor said to take Rogain, I hope this fucking helps. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA only 22 btw

Brootal, better save up for hair transplant boyo. Hair is life.

@Edmund_Kemper @Subhuman Currycel

Another victim of the norwood reaper.
It's over for him.

Balding at 22 has to be buryingselfalivefuel.

better wigmaxx asap

I’m thinning hair at 23

I started around 16, maybe even before that

That’s it. After all my looksmaxx The Norwood reaper comes for me. What a joke of a world. I’m balding on the top of my scalp. The doctor said to take Rogain, I hope this fucking helps. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA only 22 btw
Welcome to the club bro I started balding at 17

When Saint Hamudi said hair is life, I thought he was exaggerating. He wasn't. Start a treatment ASAP

welcome to the club buddy boyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :feelscomfy:

Look into finasteride

Balding at 22 has to be buryingselfalivefuel.
well depends on when one notices it I started balding around 20. since 25 it's been thin enough where it's reasonably fucked and I have to 200% fraudmaxx to appear human. my hair is kind of like prince harry's rn :feelskek: