Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm fucked

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Took an exam and it kicked me out and gave me a 0%. That shit is worth a lot and now I am fucked because she wont respond, wtf. I am livid, that exam was easy for me too and if not Ill speak to the dean. idc if this sounds incoherent or silly but I am fucking pissed. Only me it happened to, FUCK WTF. HOW IS MY LUCK THIS SHIT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.OMFG IM PISSED

I studied so long for what? it was pointless

What was it an online exam? Why were you kicked out?

What was it an online exam? Why were you kicked out?
yes an online exam. I literally finished all the questions, feeling confident and had 1 minute to spare. I turned it in and didn't even see my score, an error just popped up and I checked my grade and it says 0% ffs. We have to take it on some lockdown browser. Only 1 attempt so I'm officially fucked and she wont even respond to my emails.

Why does your uni still do online exams? Covid is over and all the restrictions are gone, I thought classes were in campus again since long ago.

yes an online exam. I literally finished all the questions, feeling confident and had 1 minute to spare. I turned it in and didn't even see my score, an error just popped up and I checked my grade and it says 0% ffs. We have to take it on some lockdown browser. Only 1 attempt so I'm officially fucked and she wont even respond to my emails.
If your professor doesn't respond, then try to contact your major's department chair or the dean.

Why does your uni still do online exams? Covid is over and all the restrictions are gone, I thought classes were in campus again since long ago.
I know man its so fucking annoying, I'd have rather preferred taking it in class

If your professor doesn't respond, then try to contact your major's department chair or the dean.
That will be my plan, I cant afford to take a 0 on an exam worth 25 percent of my grade

If your professor doesn't respond, kill her

my nigga talk to whoever to re take the exam

How was it 0%? Does it not autosave?

How was it 0%? Does it not autosave?
completely crashed and didnt record anything, it was like I answered 0 questions. Spoke to the professor today and she just basically told me to try again for the next exam. might speak to the dean honestly.