Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm fucked, you hear me? FUCKED

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Piece of shit uni admissions cunt (equivalent of HR cunt at a workplace) won't respond to my application reconsideration after I sent him the essay he requested after they denied me once for not including all my transcripts. Didn't include my old uni because I didn't complete a single course but there was still a record from those cunts. Had a medical withdrawal and the new uni still requested an explanation. That probably means I'm fucked and "go apply to community college cunt". Cunt could at least reply.

Now in this shithole kenyan uni here to visit my dad I haven't seen in 11 years who turns out to be a fucking asshole and I don't even want to be here much less do school. And stuck here with this asshole. Never should have listened to my dumb bitch sister or father who kept insisting it was a great idea to come here. Fucking retards. Not sure if it'd show up on my transcript if I left but I already told that HR admissions cunt that I was attending here in my essay. And it's just like working, if you have a couple bad marks on your record you can say goodbye to going to uni/getting another job. Not sure if I'll even be able to get into community college, and if I do if I'll get scholarships. Poor family doesn't have shit. I'm fucking fucked. No school > no job > no money > no life. Fuck this bullshit society where you have to be perfect or pretend to be perfect to get anywhere. I fucking hate it. GOD JUST STRIKE ME DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU COCKSUCKER

Last edited:
wait wtf are you doing in kenya?

Man is there a way for you to get back to USA?????

Piece of shit uni admissions cunt (equivalent of HR cunt at a workplace) won't respond to my application reconsideration after I sent him the essay he requested after they denied me once for not including all my transcripts. Didn't include my old uni because I didn't complete a single course but there was still a record from those cunts. Had a medical withdrawal and the new uni still requested an explanation. That probably means I'm fucked and "go apply to community college cunt". Cunt could at least reply.

Now in this shithole kenyan uni here to visit my dad I haven't seen in 11 years who turns out to be a fucking asshole and I don't even want to be here much less do school. And stuck here with this asshole. Never should have listened to my dumb bitch sister or father who kept insisting it was a great idea to come here. Fucking retards. Not sure if it'd show up on my transcript if I left but I already told that HR admissions cunt that I was attending here in my essay. And it's just like working, if you have a couple bad marks on your record you can say goodbye to going to uni/getting another job. Not sure if I'll even be able to get into community college, and if I do if I'll get scholarships. Poor family doesn't have shit. I'm fucking fucked. No school > no job > no money > no life. Fuck this bullshit society where you have to be perfect or pretend to be perfect to get anywhere. I fucking hate it. GOD JUST STRIKE ME DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU COCKSUCKER

Life has decided to put you on legendary mode. Now you have two choices just like me. Either give up and get fucked. Or just fucking rage mode this piece of shit life, take what you want, have no regards for anybody else. Fuck everybody fuck all of them FUCK THEM ALL JUST FUCKING TAKE IT ALL FOR YOURSELF DO WHAT YOU MEANT TO DO DO WHAT NATURE DESIGNED YOU TO DO.

Becomes the biggest piece of shit you can and ruin everyone's live lets see how life will reward you for following its program, I'll take a wild guess and say you will be very successful like all this other fucking assholes.

Man is there a way for you to get back to USA?????
already almost bought a plane ticket on day 4 then did buy one on week 3 but cancelled it costing me nearly $200. Now I'm thinking of buying one again.