Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m freaking sick and tired of being a roastie

She should become FtM in this case.

Yikes sweaty. The grass is always greener on the other side! Have you tried showering and getting a personality instead?

notice how she leaves out dicklets

I hate how foids are trying to force their purity standards on anime. Now that anime has become normiefied in the west they want their hands on it. The same beckies bullying sub5 for liking anime are now cosplaying waifus on their onlyfans.

Most of these bitches are uglier than they think.
Women usually underestimate how attracted men are to them, while males overestimate how attracted women are to them.

have cellulite, I have wrinkles. No, my breasts aren’t perfectly symmetrical and perky. No, my butt doesn’t perfectly stick out from my thighs and no, it isn’t ridiculously huge and round. No, I don’t have a “perfect designer” vagina, I have a vulva, it doesn’t look like the ones you see in hentai because I’m not a drawing- I’m a real life woman.
Disgusting

High beauty standards for women are 1. be thin, and 2. work out a little bit. They're so fucking entitled and lazy they can't even do that.
High beauty standards for men are 1. have perfect face, 2. have perfect body, and 3. roidmax until your heard explodes.

I've seen foids on reddit talk about how Chris Hemsworth's physique when he was roidmaxxed, dehydrated, and stage ready for a marvel movie is "so easy for men to achieve".

They're beyond delusional.

Edit: I've also seen foids refer to Chris Bumstead's physique as a "dad bod".

Last edited:
I’ve loved men in all shapes and sizes. Tall, short, skinny, chubby, muscular, slim, great in bed and lazy in bed.
least obvious lie from a foid

You're right. I hate seeing cum-dumps succeed with total ease. Nobody gives them shit, nobody bullies them down. Meanwhile, we are ruthlessly shamed and ostracized. Fuck this society.
Your value is based on the person you are born as, not who you choose to be.

And yet again, a foid blames men, when really she means, chad.

"I’m not a drawing- I’m a real life woman"

It's funny how older/ugly man are called everything under the sun, from ugly, to pedo, but they don't do this cringy "slam poetry" style jerk off.

Is like they are expecting us to go:

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Cool. No one is actually expecting you to be a Hentai. Literally nobody. You are in the 2020s. Bunch of guys wants to get with you still. You are a woman.

I hate how foids are trying to force their purity standards on anime. Now that anime has become normiefied in the west they want their hands on it. The same beckies bullying sub5 for liking anime are now cosplaying waifus on their onlyfans.
women simp for anime men too. how is this not unrealistic beauty standards for men

also do these women not realize it goes both ways? look at thor from the marvel series. hes top 2% chads and women expect men to look like him and henry cavil.
also are these foids fucking retarded? there is a reason why people watch movies and shows that have a main character with an insane phyqiue or just overall peak genetics. because we as the viewers look up to them, and no one watch to watch a show where the main character resembles exactly what we dont want to be which is us

Impossible body standards = A woman that doesn't have a vagina that smells like garum

Stupid fucking whore can't even stop eating too much, women are trully pathetic and weak.

I've seen foids on reddit talk about how Chris Hemsworth's physique when he was roidmaxxed, dehydrated, and stage ready for a marvel movie is "so easy for men to achieve".
Foids 101

She has life on easy mode but still does nothing but complain about everything.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Birthcontroltalk/comments/17xi4de/i_think_depokyleena_has_ruined_my_breasts/

What makes things worse is that my bf usually leaves my shirt on when we’re intimate. And he told me that leaving a bra on is hot…that was like a kick to the gut. No woman wants to hear that. No one actually thinks leaving a bra on is hot, I know the only reason someone would say that is because they’d rather not see them. I don’t want to be intimate with him anymore or let him see me naked like this.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/17zb6em/options_for_asymmetrical_breasts/