Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm for Abortion, I don't see it as a Gender Issue but I'm for it so It can Expand Antinatalism and use it as an effective way to Eliminate Life.

Galvoccc

Galvoccc

Adam Lanza paved the way for Antinatalism
Until Mass Extinction and Nuclear War Happens.

I also Hate Libraries,Cinemas/Movie Theaters,TV shows and Schools since they create Language,Perception,Society,Culture,Civilization,Ideas etc If they were all gone there would be no more Awareness/Consciousness, they create Humanity,Willpower and collectively Life.:kys::blackpill:

My favorite Times in History where the Permian and K12 Mass Extinctions

I’m anti abortion because I don’t think foids are entitled to consequence free sex with Chad

I'm pro abortion only if they remove killing a pregnant mother as double homicide and call it single homicide because the person killed an unborn fetus along with the mother.

In short, I basically have an Eternal and Infinite Hatred and Repulsion by anything and Everything that exists, Life,Perception,Consciousness,Awareness,Language,Meaning,Value even Matter/Anti Matter and Space and Time itself, I realized that when I thought what I wanted to accomplish in Life but then just didn't care anymore.

But thanks for the comment of support:))):feelsLightsaber:

My favorite Times in History where the Permian and K12 Mass Extinctions
That is easy to say, but when the fire is under your feet you’ll sing a different tune :feelsohh:

I'm not a Solipsist though, because then I would just Kill Myself, which sucks because I alone can't destroy the Universe and things do unfortunately exist.

That is easy to say, but when the fire is under your feet you’ll sing a different tune :feelsohh:
I would be dead by then pretty much instantly, I say that because it eliminated most of all Life.

Foids made it a gender issue so anything that makes foids seethe is good to me

I’m anti abortion because I don’t think foids are entitled to consequence free sex with Chad
If you did something stupid one day would you want to be forced into being a father??

I should also mention that I am Anti Sex as well because it gives pleasure and gives the will to live, I would outlaw sex because it is something that exists and it makes things want to live, not like ER because I can't get it, It's poisonous:feelsrope:

Foids made it a gender issue so anything that makes foids seethe is good to me

I'm Anti Life and Anti Everything, Also it's "Pro Choice" they have the choice to keep it or put it up for adoption, I don't care about the Gender specifics of it at all but I want it so it can be used as a method for eliminating Life.

Abortion does nothing for antinatalism, those foids will just get pregnant past 30 with a betabuxx.

Abortion does nothing for antinatalism, those foids will just get pregnant past 30 with a betabuxx.

I'm aware. I dislike Pro Choice because they have the choice to keep it but for the ones who don't it's at least better than sitting down and doing nothing.

I'm aware. I dislike Pro Choice because they have the choice to keep it but for the ones who don't it's at least better than sitting down and doing nothing.
sitting down and doing nothing?

If you did something stupid one day would you want to be forced into being a father??

I should also mention that I am Anti Sex as well because it gives pleasure and gives the will to live, I would outlaw sex because it is something that exists and it makes things want to live, not like ER because I can't get it, It's poisonous:feelsrope:
I would honestly love to be a father.

Not gonna happen

I also hate how people Love their parents, especially Incels and other people who experience bad things and have bad lives. I see so many posts about people not wanting to kill themselves because their parents will suffer, It really angers me why would you express Sympathy for your True Abusers???? It's like Stockholm Syndrome, don't ever feel bad or beat on yourself for it, because you would of all never had to commit Suicide if they just got an Abortion or never had sex to begin with, they are responsible for your suffering and them suffering because you take your own lives is just a response for that suffering, how many years you live and suffer you just return to the void of nothingness and neutrality and peace all the same, a Fight that never needed to happen.:feelsrope::blackpill::kys::incel:

I support abortion because it's one of the last forums of eugenics left in this world. That and it keeps the black population down.

I would honestly love to be a father.
Why?? what's so great about creating pointless and worthless Life into existence that needs to fulfill it's desires and do things as a very consequence of it's existence?? when your dead or unborn you don't need to do anything and are free from and beyond all concept and being.

people make up afterlifes to cope with mortality, yet they want to go to heaven,paradise,valhalla etc but don't want to die but them being dead they won't have to experience fear or anything in the first place. Plus if you already hate yourself and your Life it makes no sense to impose that on other lives who would hate the world and you back in turn.

I don't get why these Simple points are so hated by everybody.

I support abortion because it's one of the last forums of eugenics left in this world. That and it keeps the black population down.

It's not even about Racism or Eugenics, that's controlled breeding, more about No breeding, No Humanity and No Life whatsoever. Not even Animal,Plant or Microscopic Life. Don't care what color,Ethnic Background,Religion or Gender it is, It's all gone.

I'm Anti Life.

Why?? what's so great about creating pointless and worthless Life into existence that needs to fulfill it's desires and do things as a very consequence of it's existence?? when your dead or unborn you don't need to do anything and are free from and beyond all concept and being.

people make up afterlifes to cope with mortality, yet they want to go to heaven,paradise,valhalla etc but don't want to die but them being dead they won't have to experience fear or anything in the first place. Plus if you already hate yourself and your Life it makes no sense to impose that on other lives who would hate the world and you back in turn.

I don't get why these Simple points are so hated by everybody.
I want an incel son to play video games with