Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm FINALLY featured on CuckQueers

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

Only took me 2,000+ posts...

They were more focused on @Jockcel due to their vitriolic hatred against ER.

Enjoy your place in the hall of fame.

Wonder if I've been on there. I know I've been in a few random jewtube vids made by cucks and holes but I don't go scouting for that stuff. It's funny when it does happen though.

Wonder if I've been on there. I know I've been in a few random jewtube vids made by cucks and holes but I don't go scouting for that stuff. It's funny when it does happen though.

I think you might've been featured in the CBC news video but idk. Me and a few others were

extraterrestrial levels of kek

I wish I was featured there.
My highest honor is being quoted by multiple news outlets following the Toronto van attack.

"
How I went from normal cool guy who was a hardcore feminist to a bitter incel. (Please help me become normal again)
"

Wew brehs cool guy hardcore feminist here.

"
How I went from normal cool guy who was a hardcore feminist to a bitter incel. (Please help me become normal again)
"

They just don't even try anymore.

"
"

1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc

Pick me, Pick me! I want to be featured on Cuckqueers too!

I hate whores. That’s one!

All women are thots!

Females are worse than Hitler, That’ll do it!

Congrats, OP. I’m always amazed at what our enemies (KiwiFarms, CT, etc) pick up as “objectionable” that I post. It seems they don’t like that I value younger females over older ones or that I hate hypergamy.

Congrats, OP. I’m always amazed at what our enemies (KiwiFarms, CT, etc) pick up as “objectionable” that I post. It seems they don’t like that I value younger females over older ones or that I hate hypergamy.

Gigakek

You're lucky. Admiral and I'm still not featured.

Why do you guys want to be featured on cucktears so bad? Who gives a fuck about being featured by a mentally handicapped subreddit?

So what, you have to make some ridiculously provocative post to catch these retarded cucks attention? Seems like a challenge to me. I'm assuming lots of 'Nazi' stuff would trigger a response. This is worthy for study.

"normal cool guy"

What a delusional cuck. Real 'normal cool guys' are out there fisting Stacey while she talks on the phone with her grandmother. Real 'normal cool guys' aren't stalking incels and constantly reporting about incel activity as if they're a war reporter on the frontlines in WWII.

Congrats. It's truly an honor.

So they blur out our names to not make us feel famous or something? The second time I checked out their shithole I saw that I also got featured already. Funny thread too

I don't use any other internet stuff apart from gmail,facebook and incels.is. I hope my fellow brothers will let me know if I'm featured somewhere.

It's all in your head. Bullying doesn't exist after 18, nobody gives a fuck about you.
CnS6HMqVYAAJGeA.jpg

Bullying exists in workplace and in college.
exactly i agree i been bullied in the workplace by females.