Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm finally alone

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
My parents and sister all left for doing some touristic stuff so I'm finally home alone and so happy. I can't do the things I usually do because they are trying to talk to me all the time and don't respect me at all so they keep interrupting me. To celebrate I'm drinking wine while listening to Vivaldi master pieces

I'm singing really loud, I hope my neighbours can't hear me but who cares anyway, I have to listen to their trash late at night sometimes.

Are you going to get stoned now since your alone and have free time

Are you going to get stoned now since your alone and have free time
I've never tried it, I'm definitely curious but it's not really my thing, I prefer to have my intellectual capabilities to the max

I'm always alone.

Very nice. When i am alone for too long , I start missing company , But when i have company , I usually wish i was alone

Now you can finally invite Becky over to you :feelzez:

I enjoy being alone, big lifefuel

Now you can finally invite Becky over to you :feelzez:
why does your avi look like him

Closer nine inch nails 21538509 1024 768

Dont do drugs. Dont listen to fools on the internet.

Very nice. When i am alone for too long , I start missing company , But when i have company , I usually wish i was alone
This has to be true for me aswell but i cant relate that much atm since i am almost never alone ( in a very negativ way)
Dont do drugs. Dont listen to fools on the internet.
change ur avi its fucking disgusting u subhuman

Younare very lucky. I want to move out.
I live alone in a different country, that's why my family invited itself to stay at my house.
That doesn't really happen to me, when I'm alone I'm happy and when I'm with others I want to be alone. I can be in complete solitude

You can finally fap without locking the door buddy boyo

I listen to rap music and mew.

large jaw = small brain

76AB7DB0 58FB 4383 8E9B C2F72BB3911A

astronomically high iq
My parents and sister all left for doing some touristic stuff so I'm finally home alone and so happy. I can't do the things I usually do because they are trying to talk to me all the time and don't respect me at all so they keep interrupting me. To celebrate I'm drinking wine while listening to Vivaldi master pieces

I'm singing really loud, I hope my neighbours can't hear me but who cares anyway, I have to listen to their trash late at night sometimes.

the song i genuenly enjoyable.

bruv ancient music is borderline gay you need to stimulate yourself with some coffee then bang your head to linkin park or something

Cheers, buddy boyo
full

I always squander my good free time

borderline gay you need to stimulate yourself with some coffee then bang your head to linkin park or something
Gross, stinkin park. And I'm pretty sure coffee is gay; beer is the better option.