Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im filing a complaint, because im getting harassed and bullied at work by female co workers

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so i decided to take action and file a complaint towards my store manager and female co workers, by mistreating and playing favoritism. Even though i dont got much evidence, i do got a pattern to back up my claims. The manager is literally treating female employeree's better at work and also giving more hours to the female employee's.
I decided to take action, because in the past when i didnt do anything it bit me in the ass and got fired for it.

Dude, don't do it, this wont end up well for you.

Why not look for a new job with all this new found energy? This is the better option. This is not your fight.

We are all crossing fingers here, but..
There is a 99% chance that your complaint will be completely ignored because you are an incel.

Keep us postEd, alRight?

Dude, don't do it, this wont end up well for you.

Why not look for a new job with all this new found energy? This is the better option.
retaliation is illegal and plus if i get fired i can get unemployment.

It's impossible to win in that situation.

It's impossible to win in that situation.
anything is possible my friend. like i said there is a pattern going on, bullying and harassment is not tolerated in the workplace.
thats why its called a complaint not a lawsuit.

He is going to favor them, he will call everyone involved to talk and ask what is happening, he will say that you are having problems with their attitudes and that you feel uncomfortable with their recent actions, at this moment it will seem like he is in your side but then the numbers will speak louder, you are just one and they are foids, they will join and start to invent things about you the table will turn and your boss will be against you, invitably everyone only received some warning but now the foids will make your situation be even worse.

He is going to favor them, he will call everyone involved to talk and ask what is happening, he will say that you are having problems with their attitudes and that you feel uncomfortable with their recent actions, at this moment it will seem like he is in your side but then the numbers will speak louder, you are just one and they are foids, they will join and start to invent things about you the table will turn and your boss will be against you, invitably everyone only received some warning but now the foids will make your situation be even worse.
thats why its called the EEOC, meaning im getting discriminated based on my gender.

thats why its called the EEOC, meaning im getting discriminated based on my gender.
Well I'm rooting for you but I do not think you'll have much chance in this situation.

remember HR is just there to prevent the company from getting sued. for the most part they only care about sexual harsment stuff and just are there to put blame on and fire lower end people.

I also wouldnt do it till you at least tell the manager. got more stuff to go to hr with that way :)

wait are you an incel? i thought u were a blackpilled norman who liked catfishing? dont do it if you are an incel, you will be destroyed.

remember HR is just there to prevent the company from getting sued. for the most part they only care about sexual harsment stuff and just are there to put blame on and fire lower end people.

I also wouldnt do it till you at least tell the manager. got more stuff to go to hr with that way :)
i do have the stuff i needed. and plus there is no HR at the company

Can't you like go to a lawyer and sue over discrimination.

Go postal on them

Dont take your boss by surprise in a public platform. Even if he is in the wrong. If you do yhen you need 100% guaruntee that youll win. Speak to a rep from a union (if youre a member) or your countries equivalent of a employee issue arbitration/mediation governing body. Theyll advise you.

Dont take your boss by surprise in a public platform. Even if he is in the wrong. If you do yhen you need 100% guaruntee that youll win. Speak to a rep from a union (if youre a member) or your countries equivalent of a employee issue arbitration/mediation governing body. Theyll advise you.
its non union dumbass and my store manager is a female. Hence, why im filing for a complaint. I know what im doing.

Havnt you been with multiple women? How are you even incel it’s more like just out of your prime.
how am incel? well, because i can't get into a relationship and havent had sex in 2 years. The fact dating game is rigged and females prefer chads.
no matter how much you try it is never good enough with females.

how am incel? well, because i can't get into a relationship and havent had sex in 2 years. The fact dating game is rigged and females prefer chads.
no matter how much you try it is never good enough with females.
Facts are people only like you for the catfish videos. you are just a normie among a sea of virgins. 2 years without sex but everyone else has gone their whole lives without it on here.

Facts are people only like you for the catfish videos. you are just a normie among a sea of virgins. 2 years without sex but everyone else has gone their whole lives without it on here.
well im not looking for sex, Im more along the lines of attaining a relationship. The reason being is because i dont have much options as a male, if i was to have sex with a female what would the chances of me getting sex again, Highly unlikely. Also after being blackpilled i find sex very undesirable, I rather have a genuine relationship with the person.
Another reason why i cant get into a relationship, because females only consider getting in relationship based on looks.

I see where you're coming from and sympathize, but you have no chance. This is what will happen.

You're all going to be called in to talk about it.

The store manager will be asked why these girls are getting more hours. He will say that they're better employees. The interviewer/mediator will believe him. "patterns" are not enough evidence.

The store manager will then be asked if the girls are getting preferential treatment. He will say no. The interviewer/mediator will believe him. Your word is not enough evidence.

The dispute will be over and you'll all be dismissed.

Your store manager and his harem WILL make your life hell (or he'll just fire you.) They won't think twice because they'll tall be validating each other. They will also turn every other uninvolved employee against you. Get ready.

I see where you're coming from and sympathize, but you have no chance. This is what will happen.

You're all going to be called in to talk about it.

The store manager will be asked why these girls are getting more hours. He will say that they're better employees. The interviewer/mediator will believe him. "patterns" are not enough evidence.

The store manager will then be asked if the girls are getting preferential treatment. He will say no. The interviewer/mediator will believe him. Your word is not enough evidence.

The dispute will be over and you'll all be dismissed.

Your store manager and his harem WILL make your life hell (or he'll just fire you.) They won't think twice because they'll tall be validating each other. They will also turn every other uninvolved employee against you. Get ready.
Well i have other things also that will question the (female manager and female co workers) motives of bullying and harassment.
its not just the hours, but its one of the reasons to bring up.

Well i have other things also that will question the (female manager and female co workers) motives of bullying and harassment.
its not just the hours, but its one of the reasons to bring up.

If you give these examples, they'll twist your words and lie about what happened. "it was just a joke, he knew that." "I didn't MEAN that" "he's taking it the wrong way" Nobody will believe a lone weirdo against a group of women who know how, and are willing, to lie. You have to understand that you're fucked.

Unless you have video or audio evidence of bullying and harassment, you're fucked. If you give an example, they'll twist your word and lie about what happened. "it was just a joke, he knew that." "I didn't MEAN that" "he's taking it the wrong way" Nobody will believe a lone weirdo against a group of women who know how, and are willing, to lie. You have to understand that you're fucked.
nope, we had a discussion about this and a talk, that is pretty much proof right there, also some things she did as favoritism also nitpicking me
constitutes as bullying and harassment.

nope, we had a discussion about this and a talk, that is pretty much proof right there, also some things she did as favoritism also nitpicking me

Good luck boyo. All I'm saying is that you seem to have shaky evidence, these women will not be honest, and you never know who the store is going to send to handle it.

bro make them violate your civil rights, secretly record it, and then sue there ass.. imagine getting fired on the basis of being "creepy" or a "incel" KEK that be a good lawsuit and you'd become infamous (in real life)

secretly record them in the next few months. build up a case....

Good luck boyo. All I'm saying is that you seem to have shaky evidence, these women will not be honest, and you never know who the store is going to send to handle it.
because i haven't told the full story as to why i feel harassed and bullied at work. One of thing main things was she is over reaching her position is trying to find ways getting me fired and taking sides of the female co workers about an issue that was going on.

so i decided to take action and file a complaint towards my store manager and female co workers, by mistreating and playing favoritism. Even though i dont got much evidence, i do got a pattern to back up my claims. The manager is literally treating female employeree's better at work and also giving more hours to the female employee's.
I decided to take action, because in the past when i didnt do anything it bit me in the ass and got fired for it.

What type of job do you do? Just curious

anything is possible my friend. like i said there is a pattern going on, bullying and harassment is not tolerated in the workplace.
thats why its called a complaint not a lawsuit.

Go for it man. You're low inhib and don't like taking shit. Just try to stay calm and reasonable at all times. If you flip out they'll use it against you.

You're taking action and this time you'll get fired sooner because of it.

If you complain, they will likely turn it on you and make a fool out of you. I complained to my boss at age 20 for people making fun of me. The job was grocery store. At first it appeared he was on my side. Then a day later a kid throws a dig at me and one of the higher ups goes "Oh Don't call Daniel(not my real name) that he's shy" and they both start giggling then say sorry. Ofcourse they don't mean it

You only push the bullying deeper like a poorly extracted splinter. The only way to end WP bullying is by not being Aspie, which me nor most people on here can do. This or find another job

You should start looking for a new job. Your hooped now. You should try and get a job in a male dominated place. I'm lucky where i work. There are no women on nightshift. Its basically drama free.

if you don't think you're gonna be around longer, sure why not? Even though it's not legal, there will be some kind of retaliation though. You can't expect it to happen and everything be the same as before.

they will laugh in your face...

Femoids will never give a sub5 male a break, so you're at least taking a step in the right direction but this won't stop the relentless condescending and humiliating, go ER or kill them in secret

Good luck bro.

did you audiotape the talks
cause if not then you have no proof at all

she will say "we had a talk about his low performance and bad work ethic" and all the other femoids will back her up.
you will say "they are lying" with no backup at all

you are proper fucked my man

Any updates ? I'm intERested to know how that played out.