Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm fighting to get myself out of jewpills

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Ever since someone said that I was actually talked into jewpills and that I would probably not go to the looney bin if I refused, I told my mum that I will stop taking them right now.

She started yelling at me and telling me that I'm dysfunctional without them and that something bad will happen to me if I stop taking them. I still haven't given in.

Well jewpills hold a lot of truth so it seems all those other people are the looneys

I am jewish, DO NOT TAKE THEM!!!

Be a good goyim and take your Jew pills! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
A763F662 B6B8 4FA3 A620 48A90E4350DD

Ruuunnn OP Ruuunnn.

Why not be dysfunctional, when you really have no reason not to. Jfl

Why do you take them and do you feel like they help you? If they don't help I'd say ditch them but if they do keep them.
I hate my jewpills tbh
Zoloft and Concerta
Zoloft is awful. I took them for a little bit and they made me crazy.

they just don't help
Why don't you just stop taking them? If you are forced just throw it up or hide it behind your tongue or something.

I hate my jewpills tbh
Zoloft and Concerta
I got on a low dose of escitalopram a couple months ago and don't feel that much different.

They are helping a bit but I think I may have some sort of emerging psychotic disorder due to mild voice hearing and major voice hearing when I dont take em
huh. when I took Zoloft it did the opposite. I never was psychotic but they made me psychotic/hallucinate.

Did they have any effect on you ? I got prescribed fluoxetine and quetiapine they do nothing for me tho

stop ruining your body, why listen to those people don't take in fucking shit because someone tells you to

Take them if and only if you want to take them. It's your mind/body.

don't give in boyo