Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm feeling out of sorts because I don't think I would want to deflower these two preteen girls

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Wives

Maybe 8/9 girls are only cute/fuckable in anime or something?

I'm not saying I wouldn't marry one but TBH the idea of fucking them feels kind of OFF to me, like maybe they do need a couple more years to ripen?

Am I being prejudiced/racist or some shit? I don't know what's going on guys.

There's just this vapid kind of soul-less look to them, like they lack personality/sentience but maybe a couple years with me as a husband giving them vidya to play and animu to watch would upgrade them from NPCs to PCs somehow and sex might actually be an attractive idea, bonding with a person instead of some kind of weird masturbatory ritual?

I never have this problem with 2D lolis so why are these 3D ones throwing me off and making me feel disgust?

Maybe I'm just having a bad night or looking at them at a bad angle? Or maybe the thought that "they're probably not virgins because prior to their divorces their husbands fucked them on their wedding night" has soiled them and that's affecting me subconsciously?

I mean, I'm trying to hypothesize they're virgins in my scenario but maybe my imagination is not that strong?

You're feeling suicidefuel because you don't find 8 yo girls fuckable? :feelskek::dafuckfeels:

This forum never ceases to amaze me

You're feeling suicidefuel because you don't find 8 yo girls fuckable? :feelskek::dafuckfeels:

the nigga wannabe new IT superstar.

No mentally sane man would want to fuck those( but then again what mentally sane man faps to anime lolis? ). I did figure some time ago that attraction to anime lolis is somewhat mutually exclusive to pedophilia.

18 is too old tho. 14 is good enough for islamic shithole

Those are a bit too young, give it like a few more years or so

You're feeling suicidefuel because you don't find 8 yo girls fuckable?
Only one is 8, the other is 9

I just figured I was a more openminded and understanding person than this but now I'm feeling narrowminded and prejudiced.

I dunno maybe I just need to open my heart more.
No mentally sane man would want to fuck those
What exactly is "sanity" to you that what you want to fuck interferes with it?

attraction to anime lolis is somewhat mutually exclusive to pedophilia
Incorrect, loli is a term covering a spectrum of not just prepubescent girls but also midpubescent ones and postpubescent pettankos.
Those are a bit too young, give it like a few more years or so
I hate terms like few, too nonspecific

i think you picked the worst looking 8/9 year olds to think about marrying. There are tons of American/European little white angels that need a good husband before she turns 10

But yea I think those two girls in particular aren't that good looking however I find it weird how they are "celebrating their divorces"
In the same way that you could say these children were groomed into marriage you could also say they were groomed into divorce. Why is marriage bad for them exactly? And what notion would they have to be happy about being divorced? Everything has been force fed to them. They don't know what the fuck to believe. I'm sure there are hundreds of instances of 9 year olds happy in their marriage. People need to remember that this is a fucking shithole country. You either get married or work in a shit factory for a foreign corporation where you are going to want to suicide OR be forced to prostitute yourself just to have 1 meal a day. You think that lifestyle is better than spreading her legs once a day for her husband?

i think you picked the worst looking 8/9 year olds to think about marrying. There are tons of American/European little white angels that need a good husband before she turns 10
This just makes me feel racist though
But yea I think those two girls in particular aren't that good looking however I find it weird how they are "celebrating their divorces"
Probably like they don't want to get fucked by whatever dude their dads set them up with I guess

In the same way that you could say these children were groomed into marriage you could also say they were groomed into divorce
agreed

Why is marriage bad for them exactly?

only if husband rushes shit

I think this is just a rarity where guy has a massive cock and brutalizes her

though TBH this story might be fake since it's just heresay
:chad:
Arwa Othman said:
On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her deat
They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn't save her life.

Janise Elie said:
A security official in the provincial town of Haradh denied any such incident had taken place.
He did not want to be identified because he was not authorised to speak to the press.
two Meedi residents contacted by Reuters confirmed the incident and said tribal chiefs had tried to cover up the incident

Assuming that did happen, the solution is obviously "don't jam your dick in balls-deep and rupture her uterus"

If guys are doing that their dicks are too huge for a loli wife and should be banned from having loli wife

only small-dick husbands should get loli wives

i personally couldn’t be attracted to a girl whose age is below the “teen” range

If guys are doing that their dicks are too huge for a loli wife and should be banned from having loli wife

only small-dick husbands should get loli wives
i mean i dont want to get into it but with girls that young you dont go vaginal. it's just common sense
they have a mouth/anus for a reason:feelsLSD:

Good question tbh. Tag me, when you found an explanation.

hmmmm let's consult the experts
@LOLI BREEDING @Diocel

you should pat them and play vidya with them until 13. then impregnate. of course 14 or 16 if that's the law where you live :feelsYall: if it's 18 move asap or cuckold. but marriage at 10 the latest is ideal :feelscomfy:
I hate terms like few, too nonspecific
few means 2-5 :feelscomfy:
:feelsYall:

Last edited:

In the same way that you could say these children were groomed into marriage you could also say they were groomed into divorce. Why is marriage bad for them exactly? And what notion would they have to be happy about being divorced? Everything has been force fed to them. They don't know what the fuck to believe. I'm sure there are hundreds of instances of 9 year olds happy in their marriage. People need to remember that this is a fucking shithole country. You either get married or work in a shit factory for a foreign corporation where you are going to want to suicide OR be forced to prostitute yourself just to have 1 meal a day. You think that lifestyle is better than spreading her legs once a day for her husband?
I wonder if they divorce-raped their husbands?

Sand culture is f@cked up.
What type of subhuman trash does this shit?

OP is a very special case.

Sand culture is f@cked up.
What type of subhuman trash does this shit?
There is nothing trashy about Muhammad being married to a six year old Aisha bint Abu Bakr and patiently waiting 3 years of getting thighjobs from her until he penetrated her with his tiny penis and took her virginity in a non-traumatic way that did not harm her uterus

8 and 9 Yr Olds? I mean srsly girls don't even have proper breasts and an ass at that age. Lmao :feelskek::feelskek:

8-9 is obviously too young, at 12-17 is best.

too young for what, handholding?

sometimes that's all I want tbh
I wouldn’t want to fuck ones that young, they are tiny and flat, 12 and up is good

such a relatable problem bro I feel you

I wouldn’t want to fuck ones that young, they are tiny and flat, 12 and up is good

The purpose of breasts is to provide milk to babies after I impregnate them.

If they're the focus during your sex with a foid you have a mommy complex which is basically homosexual-adajcent because mothers are male-female chimeras closer to hermaphrodites than females.

The purpose of breasts is to provide milk to babies after I impregnate them.

If they're the focus during your sex with a foid you have a mommy complex which is basically homosexual-adajcent because mothers are male-female chimeras closer to hermaphrodites than females.
How can I have mommy complex when I want a foid younger than me?

How can I have mommy complex when I want a foid younger than me?
a 40 year old guy who wants to fuck a 30 year old lactating woman with giant boobs is stil la mommy complex, it's about her resembling your inherent yearning for mommy not her relative age

a 40 year old guy who wants to fuck a 30 year old lactating woman with giant boobs is stil la mommy complex, it's about her resembling your inherent yearning for mommy not her relative age
I don’t want a 30 yo foid either?

I don’t want a 30 yo foid either?
it's just an example, you can be a mom at 15, if you want to fuck a 15 year old big tiddy mommy instead of a 15 year old small tiddy virgin it's still mom issues

Divorced at 8. What a whore.

No those ones are just ugly.

These whores are 100% fuckable

You guys are fucking disgusting, Wtf?!

wow, was not expecting so many anti-preteen comments on a wizard32 thread

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts

There's something really degenerate about this that bothers me because you wouldn't naturally lick a cone that is 100% sprinkles, you would first bite off the sprinkles and only switch to licking once the ice cream is exposed.

This says to me it's not candid and actually a staged photo to try and be erotic.

They probably put on the sprinkles so that it would delay the melting (perhaps they insulate the ice cream from the heat?) and they could have longer to take an erotic-looking shot.

OTOH at least this one unlike the other two doesn't seem to be wearing makeup so it's still less degen than the others, just subtler degen.

We have no guarantee any of the three are prostitutes though so I don't agree with calling them whores Josef. They're just models/idols which is like the entryway drug into actually trading sex for money/opportunity which will probably happen eventually, sadly.

There's something really degenerate about this that bothers me because you wouldn't naturally lick a cone that is 100% sprinkles, you would first bite off the sprinkles and only switch to licking once the ice cream is exposed.

This says to me it's not candid and actually a staged photo to try and be erotic.

They probably put on the sprinkles so that it would delay the melting (perhaps they insulate the ice cream from the heat?) and they could have longer to take an erotic-looking shot.

OTOH at least this one unlike the other two doesn't seem to be wearing makeup so it's still less degen than the others, just subtler degen.

We have no guarantee any of the three are prostitutes though so I don't agree with calling them whores Josef. They're just models/idols which is like the entryway drug into actually trading sex for money/opportunity which will probably happen eventually, sadly.
I still jerk off to them tbh :feelsLSD:

I still jerk off to them tbh :feelsLSD:
1 and 3 are too pained/soulless to ever get that reaction from me, vapid, like they're abused or something (and I mean like REAL abuse not just 'call anything that')

I guess 2 could work if it was normal ice cream, or if I could turn off my brain about how you can't lick with a barrier of immovable embedded toppings, but that's just not possible I think.

1 and 3 are too pained/soulless to ever get that reaction from me, vapid, like they're abused or something (and I mean like REAL abuse not just 'call anything that')

I guess 2 could work if it was normal ice cream, or if I could turn off my brain about how you can't lick with a barrier of immovable embedded toppings, but that's just not possible I think.

That’s pretty cucked. You really give a shit about some random foids getting “abused”? Ngl it makes it better tbh

UMMM...

Okay... I think I’ve reached a truth I definitely didn’t want to reach. But I should say thanks, as my repulsion kinda puts my pocd to rest, for the time being.