Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im feeling like shit for the way I treated my brother

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Hey incel, Leave her alone!
★★★★★
I've treated my brother like shit when I was younger and I still feel so fucking guilty for it. I probably stopped treating him like shit around age 11 or something but I still feel so bad for it.

I'm tearing up rn from how strong the guilt is. He never deserved it and I'm not even to sure why I did it. I know siblings not getting along is normal (I think?) But I feel so bad about it.

Does anyone else relate?

You can alway just apologise to him

It's good you feel guilt for it. It means you've grown as a person and recognize what you did was wrong (no offense). It also serves as a reminder not to treat others like that in the future.

As long as youve stopped treating him that way thats really all that matters at this point, you cant change the past

It's good you feel guilt for it. It means you've grown as a person and recognize what you did was wrong (no offense). It also serves as a reminder not to treat others like that in the future.

As long as youve stopped treating him that way thats really all that matters at this point, you cant change the past

I did that too I think was just venting my frustration on the only person weaker than me

I've treated my brother like shit when I was younger and I still feel so fucking guilty for it. I probably stopped treating him like shit around age 11 or something but I still feel so bad for it.

I'm tearing up rn from how strong the guilt is. He never deserved it and I'm not even to sure why I did it. I know siblings not getting along is normal (I think?) But I feel so bad about it.

Does anyone else relate?
nah your good just apologize