Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im feeling like Elliot Rodger right now

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember reading ER's manifesto. His worst years of his life were 2011-2014, which were his college years. During this time, he talked about how he was rotting in his room alone while all the people his age were partying and enjoying their great lives. In his room, he would cry on his bed and just rage at how unfair his life Is. I am going through that same experience that ER went through when he was my age. I am having an ER moment if you will. It's as if I'm in his shoes right now.

Last edited:
I remember reading ER's manifesto. His worst years of his life were 2011-2014, which were his college years. During this time, he talked about how he was rotting in his room alone while all the people his age were partying and enjoying their great lives. In his room, he would cry on his bed and just rage at how unfair his life Is. I am going through that same experience that ER went through when he was my age. I am having an ER moment if you will. It's as if I'm in his shoes right now.
go er then whats the problem

Nope. I'm just going to cope harder.
ER was a hypocrite, he should be a warning not a guide. Nigga even killed a bunch of random ricecels for no reason.

ER was a hypocrite, he should be a warning not a guide. Nigga even killed a bunch of random ricecels for no reason.
I don't blame him, he went through hell during his college years. I know how he felt back then. He had the right to be angry. Btw, his roommates were assholes

Lol, I remember when a bunch of retarded normies were saying that Elliot Rodger had a better life than them just because he had a BMV. This is unbelievable, just because you have a nice car doesn't mean that your loneliness will go away or your life will improve. You still can have a terrible life even if you have nice things.

Lol, I remember when a bunch of retarded normies were saying that Elliot Rodger had a better life than them just because he had a BMV. This is unbelievable, just because you have a nice car doesn't mean that your loneliness will go away or your life will improve. You still can have a terrible life even if you have nice things.
I not have car

I saw that you have more than 40,000 posts. It's so over

Don't go Elliot Rodger. You'll instead end up 6 feet underground or if you're unlucky you'll be crying in a prison cell with Tyrone's cock up your ass. Do not do this.

I think most of us truecels were going through this phase of life. It's definetely a painful experience, watching they having fun while you can't get that because you're basically too ugly for that. I can feel you brocel :feelsbadman:

I'm in Canada and I have some bros like that

Millions of ugly losers in schools and colleges feel exactly the same way. People like to think their experiences are unique, but most people are NPCs with the same behavior patterns

Do you feel to be yellow`?

Surprising really, I feel exactly the same way in some respects, not the grotesque act of violence, but I sympathise with his situation prior to the shootings. Very relatable indeed.

I am surprised how much this guy is mentioned here and praised, I read his manifesto, not ONCE did this idiot try to talk to women. He expected them to just see him and well...I guess immediately enter a relationship? He moggs me in every other aspect of our lives, but I just can't get over the fact that I, a ugly fat fuck, tried dozens of times to actually talk to women and ER just rage-quit. So pathetic.

Killing ricecels is just an absolutely terrible thing to do :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Do you feel to be yellow`?

You clearly haven't taken the autism pill
Lol I am asperger autist, I was born with the pill. But still I at least tried talking to foids, I gave up on it because its useless, but my poin is...ER had it better than 99 % of people on this site and didn't make any of it. At least his end was based, I have to admit. Better than if he would have been another suicide-livestreamer.

:feelsbadman:

How are doing now two weeks after that post?

:feelsbadman:

How are doing now two weeks after that post?
I'm doing alright. My mental health was in bad condition at the time of the post. At least I feel a little bit better now.

I don't blame him, he went through hell during his college years. I know how he felt back then. He had the right to be angry. Btw, his roommates were assholes
Shit excuse regardless of his roommates being assholes. He still took it out on innocent lives. Be an incel, but not a weird ass nigga

I am surprised how much this guy is mentioned here and praised, I read his manifesto, not ONCE did this idiot try to talk to women. He expected them to just see him and well...I guess immediately enter a relationship? He moggs me in every other aspect of our lives, but I just can't get over the fact that I, a ugly fat fuck, tried dozens of times to actually talk to women and ER just rage-quit. So pathetic.

I at least tried talking to foids
Haven't we all, How are you morally superior when is has the same outcome. He had a dating profile so it's not like he was a Chad. If anything it's just a bigger blackpill