Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im feeling better

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
For the longest time I've always been wanting to learn new things like audio engineering and Coding to name a few. I really enjoy learning and now Im reading a book about audio engineering and taking notes. After this I will learn music theory then start producing my own music. I have had no motivation for the longest time and now Im finally getting shit done. Im also getting back into reading which is a good new cope. Hopefully this is the start to my own renaissance of learning.

Good for you man.
Sadly, I have no motivation to do anything besides ldar.

That’s good news, OP.

Learning is really good cope, i'm learning to draw digitally.

Good job OP. This is what we need to be putting our time into, hobbies, instead of worrying about whores. We should be trying to get to the top if our field in terms of work and interest.

How does anyone have motivation to learn new things after you've swallowed the :blackpill: ?

After this I will learn music theory then start producing my own music. I have had no motivation for the longest time and now Im finally getting shit done.

Release some 432 hz healing music.

Good, self improvement maxxing is a good cope.
My mentalcel friend is also doing something like that.

Im not depressed and i dont have anxiety. I mean, i feel stressed(kinda panicked or anxious) but its not social anxiety.
Then why don't you approach and ask out foids