Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm fed up of this existence and there is nothing I can do about it

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I'm not talking about being a sexless, girlfriendless, ugly and virgin. I'm talking about having no friends to go out with and enjoy doing things.

All this year and previous year I did was study. I have no friends I can go out with and visit places with. People my age , even the ugly girlfriendless guys are having fun outside, going to new places while I rot infront of my phone browsing this site listening songs nobody where I live listens to.

I don't go out to have fun at all, infact my motorcycle's battery has died 5+ times because I wasn't using it at all.

I was born ugly but why couldn't I be atleast born NT? People my age are on instagram, whatsapp and snapchat chatting and doing god knows what, while I am on an obscure forum ( which has it's issues ) for autistic virgins.

Worse is I can't change it. Where will I get friends from? I'm yet to start college and even if I do what's the chance it won't be different from school?

I'm fed up of all this, my life sucks.

You either cope or die trying

theres nothing i can do to help you except give you another alert .
im sorry

You can rope tbh

Cope or rope are our only choices

Sniff your sister's panties, it might cheer you up.

It's not like you are the only loner in your social circle right? Have you tried befriending other incels?

You are not "non-NT". You are ugly, way uglier than those "ugly girlfriendless guys". Stop being delusional.

It's not like you are the only loner in your social circle right? Have you tried befriending other incels?
Other incels leave me the moment an person higher in social hierarchy shows interest in them, while laughing at me.

Our existence is just an seemingly endless ride, filled with suffering. The few moments in which we feel some sort of pleasure, or joy, fail in comparison to all the pain we have to endure.

don't know what to tell you. life sucks as a talentless below average male

Please don't off yourself. Don't give ITfucks the satisfaction.
I'm on the same boat as you so I have no answers or advice, but I guess if we keep ourselves alive something ought to happen.

Same here all we can do is cope. This is not living, we just exist. I would rather be lonely than having friends who lifemog me tbh.

Please don't off yourself. Don't give ITfucks the satisfaction.
I'm on the same boat as you so I have no answers or advice, but I guess if we keep ourselves alive something ought to happen.
I'm not off-ing myself. Just broke down today. Will probably be okay in some days.

at least you still have the energy to study ngl
you seem to have fight left in you , i can respect that
dont give up completely , it isn't worth it

you will find like minded people eventually who will could become your friend if you want to .
i cant say the same about a romantic relationship tho .

but friends are possible
'' you can't find the woods while you're hiding in a tree ''
sounds bluepilled but maybe you will find companionship if you look in the right places

Places where fucked up people like us go

I once went to anonymous alcoholics so i may find weirdofreaks rejected by society
i also got myself admitted to a mental institution once just so i could maybe meet people rejected by society who were likeminded

I actually found some pretty interesting people in those places ngl
had some good talks , maybe could have evolved into a friendship

but then i realized i actually dont even want to have irl friends tbh
they are like a nuisance to me
im too far gone already , i rather rot alone
not saying that you should go to a mental hospital , but maybe you will feel different than me

I’m in the same position as you. I remember my first year of highschool I thought I was going to make friends and have fun but I was totally wrong. Now I see all the people that live near me doing fun shit and they show it on their snapchat and instagram stories all day. I haven’t had a single person irl message me since 2015. I just want to get out of highschool and try to make college bearable

The loneliness is for the best. The lest people have to see and interact with ugly subhumans like us, the better it is for us and the non uglies. I would love to have friends and have fun and have a life of exciting memories, but my face prevents such pipe dreams from ever becoming a reality... I'm also close to doctor recommended roping age. I'd rather rot alone like a hideous, worthless hermit, like I have been doing ever since middle school, than be drug around by fake friends who secretly despise me and pretend to enjoy my company rather than just pity me.

The only people who are ugly enough to tolerate being around me are literal special needs people with downs syndrome and stuff. I have nothing against them, but I'm not a special needs caretaker and wouldn't know how to interact with them. I just don't want to drink Capri-Suns and talk about Sonic The Hedgehog with 35 year old men in helmets and diapers... Those are the only people who wouldn't be embarrassed to be around my hideous face though.

I wish I was BlackPilled as a child so I could have avoided this.

at least you still have the energy to study ngl
you seem to have fight left in you , i can respect that
dont give up completely , it isn't worth it

you will find like minded people eventually who will could become your friend if you want to .
i cant say the same about a romantic relationship tho .

but friends are possible
'' you can't find the woods while you're hiding in a tree ''
sounds bluepilled but maybe you will find companionship if you look in the right places

Places where fucked up people like us go

I once went to anonymous alcoholics so i may find weirdofreaks rejected by society
i also got myself admitted to a mental institution once just so i could maybe meet people rejected by society who were likeminded

I actually found some pretty interesting people in those places ngl
had some good talks , maybe could have evolved into a friendship

but then i realized i actually dont even want to have irl friends tbh
they are like a nuisance to me
im too far gone already , i rather rot alone
not saying that you should go to a mental hospital , but maybe you will feel different than me
I still have hope left in me. No idea where it comes from, maybe it's my survival instincts. Who wants to die?

Thanks for the concern tho, it really means something.

It's a miracle I haven't off myself. I feel I don't have the same feelings as a normal person would do.
I haven’t had a single person irl message me since 2015. I just want to get out of highschool and try to make college bearable
Ngl that sounds worse, not that my condition will get any better. I thought the same when I changed schools but now here I am posting on this site.

Ngl that sounds worse, not that my condition will get any better. I thought the same when I changed schools but now here I am posting on this site.

Yeah I literally have nobody irl. It’s like im fucking invisible.

The loneliness is for the best. The lest people have to see and interact with ugly subhumans like us, the better it is for us and the non uglies. I would love to have friends and have fun and have a life of exciting memories, but my face prevents such pipe dreams from ever becoming a reality... I'm also close to doctor recommended roping age. I'd rather rot alone like a hideous, worthless hermit, like I have been doing ever since middle school, than be drug around by fake friends who secretly despise me and pretend to enjoy my company rather than just pity me.

The only people who are ugly enough to tolerate being around me are literal special needs people with downs syndrome and stuff. I have nothing against them, but I'm not a special needs caretaker and wouldn't know how to interact with them. I just don't want to drink Capri-Suns and talk about Sonic The Hedgehog with 35 year old men in helmets and diapers... Those are the only people who wouldn't be embarrassed to be around my hideous face though.

I wish I was BlackPilled as a child so I could have avoided this.
Maybe you are right. It's just a pipe dream and it's better that I stay inside. I have preferred to stay inside my entire life anyway and still do. Thanks for the concern tho.
Yeah I literally have nobody irl. It’s like im fucking invisible.
If you ask me, we are invisible.

Maybe you are right. It's just a pipe dream and it's better that I stay inside. I have preferred to stay inside my entire life anyway and still do. Thanks for the concern tho.
Yeah, it will help protect you from sui fuel situations.

There really isn't anything, nothing in this world we can do about it. We can only cope now