Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m fed up of Muslim boyfriend’s behaviour and not wanting to convert to Islam anymore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/1d6ewqq/im_fed_up_of_muslim_boyfriends_behaviour_and_not/

I’m European and he’s South Asian

I compromised to stop doing my nails, convert to his religion, raise our future kids in his religion, dressing modestly, unfollowing every man of my social media, cutting contact with my male cousin and stop eating pork.

Brutal how Chaddam has the power to turn whores into tradwives.

Probably LARP

Please don't do this to yourself! Leave him immediately. Trust me if he is like this now its only going to get worse. You can do so much better than this. Make sure he can't ever get to you physically, then block him. No need to communicate with him again, plus he sounds dangerous. Whatever you do, don't get pregnant!

If it is causing you fights and all that stress, maybe you two are not compatible, why fall for the sunk cost? Why not just go your different ways? If anything he sees you as an exotic trophy because you are European? Do you like that?

Either a larp, or dustbin-tier gold digger.