Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im famous!!!! The splc wrote about me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180425 201036
this is from one of my threads
Screenshot 20180425 201107

But this is the best part:
Screenshot 20180425 201337

Aww man, I want to be on the propaganda machine too!

I need to post more. Getting status mogged by fellow incels.

Famelets will they ever learn

Yo guys, see ya later virgins

The men on the incel podcast agreed that the van attack was a symptom of what they perceive to be a society that fosters their disenfranchisement.

“I don’t support these kind of attacks, really, but I mean, this is the result of what happens when people are ... especially young ugly dudes, are just isolated from society completely,” said another guest who called himself “Mike Pence.”

Future incel attacks

Seemingly troubled at the prospect of violence being carried out by incels, Peterson and his guests brainstormed precautions against future attacks.

“Number one really would be to legalize prostitution everywhere, no restrictions or anything,” said the guest who called himself Mike Pence, who appeared to not know that it’s legal to sell, but not purchase, sex in Canada.

“Second is just like ... give, kind of like, I guess, ugly dudes kind of like a place in society, I guess.”

“I don’t know,” he continued. “I don’t have all the answers of course, I’m low IQ, so.”
https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article...nity-is-reckoning-with-the-toronto-van-attack

Congratulations

Fuck I should have made controversial comments

More and more it feels like we're entering bizarro world. Incels going mainstream. It's beautiful.

congratulations man!! keep it up.

Damn... You, me, and BlkPillPres are killing it right now! If only we could find a way to leverage our five minutes of internet fame to get some pussy and escape inceldom!
Maybe we can find one of those crazy girls that worship shooters.

Another incel went famousmaxxing, when is it my time?

I scurried into a nearby sewer drain during yesterdays battle, I let the expendable ones drop the blackpills. Now I've emerged.

giphy.gif

Another incel went famousmaxxing, when is it my time?
You have to write the risky posts my man, I got a ban for my post rampage yesterday so I earned this fame.

It's an honor to be attacked by the leftist media.

Looked him up. Looks like the type of dude to browse r/cuckhold

300px-DavidFutrelle.jpg
Holy shit that gold! He looks like a sad man who has taken years of abuse from women, but instead of becoming blackpilled, just keeps kissing feminine ass. He apparently hates Trump alot too, those guys are real winners.

I scurried into a nearby sewer drain during yesterdays battle, I let the expendable ones drop the blackpills. Now I've emerged.

giphy.gif
im dead lmfao:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

We should have more attacks like that one. I think a mass shooting inside a crowded shopping mall would be a much better option over hitting people with a vehicle.