Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im failing

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Im failing my degree, Im failing at life, Im failing at forming relationships, Im failing my mental and physical health, all I ever see, hear or feel is failure, failure FAILURE.
I don't want this anymore.I don't want anything life has to offer me and I hate myself for being me.
a day doesn't go by without me thinking about committing suicide atleast 3 times.
I wish I had the courage to jump off my balcony,
I wish I had the courage to shoot myself in the head with my rifle gun (Im a soldier),
I wish I had the courage to overdose on my meds,
I wish I had the courage to just die.

Im tired, I need to rest, not for a while, not for a few minutes, but forever.

I wish I had the courage to shoot myself in the head with my rifle gun (Im a soldier),
Holy shit mogs me, I got rejected when I tried to join the army because I failed the psychical evaluation. Fuck my heart condition.

Im failing my degree
You’re a soldier right? What do you mean by degree??

a soldiER, lifemogs me:feelstrash::feelstrash:

You’re a soldier right? What do you mean by degree??

they give me a day a week to study at a college since Im a non commissioned officer.

they give me a day a week to study at a college since Im a non commissioned officer.
Oh wait a minute..
>kikecel
>Army

Are you in the IDF?

Wtf how long would it take to get a degree if you only have one day of classes a week?

Based and relatable. :feelsbadman:

You need to copemaxx before you ropemaxx.

Anyways OP, how’s life in Israel for an incel?
I’m curious since everyone blames jews for inceldom jfl.

Failing? Jokes on you, OP. I have already failed at everything.

Anyways OP, how’s life in Israel for an incel?
Israeli foids think very highly of themselves and think they deserve everything, it isnt as severe as in Japan for example
I’m curious since everyone blames jews for inceldom jfl.
I believe that jews are a very integral part of why we incels ended up like we are now since almost all the people that shaped modern society are jews

Im failing my degree, Im failing at life, Im failing at forming relationships, Im failing my mental and physical health, all I ever see, hear or feel is failure, failure FAILURE.
I don't want this anymore.I don't want anything life has to offer me and I hate myself for being me.
a day doesn't go by without me thinking about committing suicide atleast 3 times.
I wish I had the courage to jump off my balcony,
I wish I had the courage to overdose on my meds,
I wish I had the courage to just die.

Im tired, I need to rest, not for a while, not for a few minutes, but forever.

You'll have plenty of time to rest. Death will come sooner or later no need to rush it. When it does, the extend of your suffering will be meaningless. But as time passes I begin to think more and more that death is not the liberation we all think it is. Is not existing even possible? I thought matter can not be destroyed just transformed, supposedly our consciousness isn't matter but the consequence of matter but even so I doubt we'll get a free pass to escape this world, we are bound by it and will forever exist in this hell in one form or another.

Israeli foids think very highly of themselves and think they deserve everything
Typical Jewish mindset, not surprised !

Why did you join the IDF? What are your thoughts on the occupation? Do you hate Palestinians?

I’m failing most stuff too

You'll have plenty of time to rest. Death will come sooner or later no need to rush it. When it does, the extend of your suffering will be meaningless. But as time passes I begin to think more and more that death is not the liberation we all think it is. Is not existing even possible? I thought matter can not be destroyed just transformed, supposedly our consciousness isn't matter but the consequence of matter but even so I doubt we'll get a free pass to escape this world, we are bound by it and will forever exist in this hell in one form or another.
i always think of death as like when you werent born yet.
you dont remember anything before you were born since you didnt exist yet.
thats how i imagine the feeling
Lifefuel to see jew rats suffer
hating me because im a jew is no different than foids hating you because youre an incel or whatever.
don't stoop down at their level

Last edited:
>kikecel
you brought this upon yourself

I can feel this post in my bones. I’m failing at my grades and subsequently in life too. It’s all tumbling down as I realize what it’s like to be an adult.

try nofap
srs

I can feel this post in my bones. I’m failing at my grades and subsequently in life too. It’s all tumbling down as I realize what it’s like to be an adult.
:feelsrope:
How do you feel about the occupation and Palestinians?
a long time ago i gave a fuck about my country but now i dont. it can all burn, the israelis and the palestinians.

That's why i'm not trying anything yet , I know i will fail

Judaism is based but most kikes are atheist. Atheism (and kikes ie fake jews) are responsible for this whole mess