Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m failing college btw

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I failed half of my classes already ,can’t study shit due to depression ,I don’t want to do anything ,any study any work ,I Just want to do what I want and Ldar

If you do good in school you are fake faggot and you should kill yourself

Can you make up for it later? If you dont lose money from your pocket who fucks them.

I never went to college because I dropped out of school due to bullying
college is for fakecels only :feelsLSD:

Your degree is one of the hardest degrees. Nobody that I know managed to pass every exam there on the 1st or 2nd trial or graduate in a normal time (six semesters here in my country).
Everyone needed extra-semesters (and often multiple ones). Particularly with a mental health problem it's no wonder that you need more time. >2 years extra time was often seen there.
Otherwise there is the possibility of a degree change. If you want to go into a different engineering degree for example it's possible to get a recognition for the exams you passed in your old one, so you don't have to write everything anew.
If it's getting really hard (in the sense of that they want to kick you out) I would recommend you to beg for a time expansion or file for help (which is possible in many colleges if you have a disability or mental illness), otherwise legal issues (or even the threat of them) often helps.

Last edited:
University was hard for me. I struggled with the stress. anxiety, and depression. By the end of it, I was completely destroyed. I did fail a couple of courses; one very badly where I legit got a fucking ZERO in the whole course.

at least you graduated in the end, why didn’t you use your degree to get a job?

Can relate tbh my cognitive abilities are in a steady downfall since i was 18

I never went to college because I dropped out of school due to bullying
college is for fakecels only :feelsLSD:
Yeah agreed ,I was gonna drop for the same reason too
Can you make up for it later? If you dont lose money from your pocket who fucks them.
Kinda but it’s so fucking hard and I never should’ve been in my major in the first place
Can relate tbh my cognitive abilities are in a steady downfall since i was 18
It’sfunny before all the depression and bad shit bullying ostracizing ,I was the top of school lol
University was hard for me. I struggled with the stress. anxiety, and depression. By the end of it, I was completely destroyed. I did fail a couple of courses; one very badly where I legit got a fucking ZERO in the whole course.
Same ,I passed with cheating mostly you at least got a degree
Your degree is one of the hardest degrees. Nobody that I know managed to pass every exam there on the 1st or 2nd trial or graduate in a normal time (six semesters here in my country).
Everyone needed extra-semesters (and often multiple ones). Particularly with a mental health problem it's no wonder that you need more time. >2 years extra time was often seen there.
Otherwise there is the possibility of a degree change. If you want to go into a different engineering degree for example it's possible to get a recognition for the exams you passed in your old one, so you don't have to write everything anew.
If it's getting really hard (in the sense of that they want to kick you out) I would recommend you to beg for a time expansion or file for help (which is possible in many colleges if you have a disability or mental illness), otherwise legal issues (or even the threat of them) often helps.
Hopefully they will extend my stay ,I don’t even want to stay or work in any way , I’m just doing it cuz family pressure

Last edited:
I had to cheat a bit too.
Is there anyone that doesn't cheat?
Serious question - particularly in the age of lockdowns & other shit (since two years in my country).
Honestly, our profs even told us about the old exams (that almost never get changed/but were uploaded online) & other cheats.
They have resignated to that fact & don't bother to do anything about it.
And now you even have open book examinations where you are allowed to use google & other shit.
Unofficially of course there were cases where people made exams together in different social media groups or had someone completely else coming over to their house to write their exam.
Some exams here were so bad that they were completely annulated for everyone due to that.

Last edited:
I failed half of my classes already ,can’t study shit due to depression ,I don’t want to do anything ,any study any work ,I Just want to do what I want and Ldar

I used to get all A's and B's

me 2 unless I can stay away from internet for a few months its over

I also am failing university. Everyone from my course is ahead of me, killing it. Even the incel dudes (but those dudes are smart anyway) They are nearly finished. Iam the only one who has to still has to pass so many exams.

It is hard for me to study because i am always so depressed and demotivated. I am 27 years old, i have been incel all my life. My brain barely works.

(Btw, what do you study, OP? Computer Science maybe?)

Who gives a fuck. There's a Great Reset coming. You'll own nothing.

It's kind of nice knowing that me failing/dropping out of school didn't matter at all. :feelscomfy:

Too stupid to use my degree. (Serious)

I had to cheat a bit too.
Based
Same brocel, I'm gonna take another gap year to mellow out my depression
Bro I should have gap year too if I can
I used to get all A's and B's
Same before depression
I also am failing university. Everyone from my course is ahead of me, killing it. Even the incel dudes (but those dudes are smart anyway) They are nearly finished. Iam the only one who has to still has to pass so many exams.

It is hard for me to study because i am always so depressed and demotivated. I am 27 years old, i have been incel all my life. My brain barely works.

(Btw, what do you study, OP? Computer Science maybe?)
Some hard engineering shit I never should’ve entered

It's kind of nice knowing that me failing/dropping out of school didn't matter at all. :feelscomfy:
I wish

There will be no great reset tho how

Last edited:
I'm in highschool and I got a b last semester.

I should have never done engineering too. I did it because of immense pressure from my dad. It destroyed my life.
Yeah same ,from pressure from my family especially mother and father

maybe you are failing because you jack off too much

This is why I went to a trade school and learned how to weld. It's a lot more satisfying than being on a chair and writing stupid shit you'll never use in your life ever again.

I dropped out of university twice. It's much easier the second time.

This is why I went to a trade school and learned how to weld. It's a lot more satisfying than being on a chair and writing stupid shit you'll never use in your life ever again.

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 19 25 08

Adolescent Fantasies:

(CodeChef)

I'm very dyscalculic...

brutal bro. This happened to me in 2008, basically just gave up on life and stayed in my dorm room drinking mountain dew and playing warcraft. Couldn't deal with my inceldom at the time knowing there were sexhavers just feet away from me on the dorm floor

maybe you are failing because you jack off too much
No you moron I barely Jack once a month
brutal bro. This happened to me in 2008, basically just gave up on life and stayed in my dorm room drinking mountain dew and playing warcraft. Couldn't deal with my inceldom at the time knowing there were sexhavers just feet away from me on the dorm floor
Very relatable, dorm’s are disgusting

Take it class by class. Relax, plenty of dumb people have earned their degrees, you need to be one of them.

i pray for the reset because my failure of a life will be missed amongst the failures of others. if the reset doesn't come i will have to face the world without an excuse. Bulling, neglect abuse poor parenting low iq and mental illness have not given me a pass for the world to not hate on me :cryfeels:

what degree is OP doing?
brutal. I was depressed as well but kept studying due to being poorfag. But I just studied enough to pass during 2&3th years due to depression rape. By 4th I did recover but lots of damage was done by then.

Last edited:
Just finish college, rather be financially independent and incel than a broke incel. More money for more copes, such as sex dolls, gaming, hobbies, and whatnot. I've been through being broke, never again.

I skipped ma whole last year of elementary School because of depression. Couldn’t ever imagine doing college. I wouldn’t survive one day without roping.

I haven't evn joined , just want ldar

if you're not a depressed pussy like me you're a fake faggot and should kill yourself

Truthful.

View attachment 570226

What are you studying? Just curious
I skipped ma whole last year of elementary School because of depression. Couldn’t ever imagine doing college. I wouldn’t survive one day without roping.
I actually graduated a year early from high school because of this, and I want to build wealth to geomaxx sooner. Females killed my self esteem in high school, never again.

what degree is OP doing?

brutal. I was depressed as well but kept studying due to being poorfag. But I just studied enough to pass during 2&3th years due to depression rape. By 4th I did recover but lots of damage was done by
the damage was done
freshman year I wanted to do PhD
by the 4th semester I just wanted to NOT do a PhD and leave academia as soon as possible

same - I should get my bachelor's degree this year but I'm so slow that it will approximately take me another 2 years IF I manage to pass all exams from now on lmao

Fellow brocel, i don't know what any of this is. Sorry that I can't help you:feelsrope:
You know these stuff aren’t that hard if you look a few minutes or hours,these are actually understandable unlike ridiculous math shit
These aren’t that hard man

You know these stuff aren’t that hard if you look a few minutes or hours,these are actually understandable unlike ridiculous math shit

These aren’t that hard man
Ok but i don't care enough to look at someone else's math assignments to help them with it, brocell or not.

大學讀完 研究所讀完就不要再碰書書了