Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm extremely weak and unmanly

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I'm 5'7. Years of braces fixed up my face bones (didn't stop my chin from being angled poorly and thus being recessed lol) to the point where most of the users here would call me a fakecel if I posted my face. They would ignore the non-existent brow ridge and cheek fat that I have, and the fact that I'm 5'7 and a framelet.

Every feature of mine is very unmanly. My legs are hairy, but the rest would make a better troon than 99% of the delusional troonmaxxers around, maybe save for the wide face and jaw. It's absolutely demoralizing. The combatpill broke me too. Despite me being weak and looking builtfat (manlet "perks") I still have thin wrists. My dick size is average too, JFL. Why can't I just be a normal man?

I'm 5'7. Years of braces fixed up my face bones (didn't stop my chin from being angled poorly and thus being recessed lol) to the point where most of the users here would call me a fakecel if I posted my face. They would ignore the non-existent brow ridge and cheek fat that I have, and the fact that I'm 5'7 and a framelet.

Every feature of mine is very unmanly. My legs are hairy, but the rest would make a better troon than 99% of the delusional troonmaxxers around, maybe save for the wide face and jaw. It's absolutely demoralizing. The combatpill broke me too. Despite me being weak and looking builtfat (manlet "perks") I still have thin wrists. My dick size is average too, JFL. Why can't I just be a normal man?
we all share your pain mate what is combat pill?

Just workout theory

You had low testosterone while growing up. You can't reverse the developmental damage, but if you get your testosterone levels up right now, your body will become significantly more manly looking and you will gain more muscles without even working out.

I went to a function today with many college age people. Im late 20s and i was frame, hand, and wrist mogged by 99% of them. The ones that i was equal to are autistic shutin looking types. Huge blackpill knowing that i am just like them.

A room without me in it is just a normal room, it is always worsenee by my presence. Reality hurts

You had low testosterone while growing up. You can't reverse the developmental damage, but if you get your testosterone levels up right now, your body will become significantly more manly looking and you will gain more muscles without even working out.
And how to increase testosterone levels?

Sounds like you have my body type. I'm also 5'7 and skinny fat weak. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

unironically go to the gym you fakecel piece of shit
doing it, all it does is make me look like a buff baby lmao
i have the same body type as ER
Thermonuclear blackpill
YT
the whites on this forum are the dregs of society or fakecels because JBW is so powerful, average whitecel is like 3x worse bone wise than the average ethnicel simply because anything better would get laid because of JBW

the whites on this forum are the dregs of society or fakecels because JBW is so powerful, average whitecel is like 3x worse bone wise than the average ethnicel simply because anything better would get laid because of JBW
He said it not me

At 5'7" just be a FEMBOY you the height of a middle schooler girl

At 5'7" just be a FEMBOY you the height of a middle schooler girl
JFL @ fagmaxxers, might as well rope at that height
know what's funny? if youre a femfag/tranny to get pussy you will never have kids because for women its an extension of lesbianism and virtue signalling, so they still want chad sperm onry

@B/W muttcel not my problem that having a MTN face on a genetic dead end body is enough to get you called a fakecel here - not a surprise when most of the forum still thinks ER was not an incel JFL watch the ITV video

how tall are you? if you're taller than me then you mog automatically

You've got an inch on me in height hush nigger
Imagine having a MTN face, I wouldn't be here even as a framelet
keep telling yourself that lmao
as if any amount of "game/rizz" will save you in moghell that is white highschool
I'd likely be able to fuck like a white normie if i were in absolute subhumanland just because of the power of JBW, but my school is 60% tall chad moggers that I have no hope of ever approaching in popularity and success
and dating down with ugly bitches doesn't work either because I'm spergy, mentally brutalised by OCD and have a weird reputation so they'd rather deal with the other gorillion of white normies around me

Cope with drugs. Really, i don't know another solution, except for roping

The most important thing is getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Studies show that the majority of testosterone is produced while we sleep. If your sleep is shit, your testosterone levels will be shit.

The second most important thing is nutrition. We especially need cholesterol, choline, and zinc for optimal testosterone production. 90% of men are deficient in them, which is why men's average testosterone levels are shit. Just eat a lot of eggs and red meat and you'll get good enough nutrition.

If you want to take the easy way out, just take steroids. But your balls will shrink and you'll need to rely on steroids for the rest of your life.

trying rn, but doubt it - too little too late. i'm already 17
Many prettyboys are short. Try to collagenmaxx, growing hair out, and get some facial surgeries

so go to the gym instead of making shit posts

brutal but true. there is no place for me in this food chain
There should not be a food chain in the first place I think this is all madness

You should be banned tbh
@MillionBashStream97 @Celius get a load of this faggotView attachment 893333
He is a kid, I don't care.
He will ascend in this or next year.

Imagine being a "prettyboy" in this supposedly subhuman pit, and not getting banned.

Imagine being able to look in the fucking mirror and see someone "pretty".

I swear this community wasn't this much of a joke in 2022 and before. It really did went to shit in 2023.

Also, manlets (like this @A981 faggot) treat manletism like its just as bad as being a holocaust survivor. The melodrama is so fucking annoying.

We all know manlets have it hard, but some of you whining faggots take it to the next level.

JBW is law, what can i say. If I were ethnic I'd be cleaning sewer pipes rn
ah I was wondering why this post eminated a 30IQ aura

Have you tried alternating your gym routine from bulking and musclemaxxing to putting on lean muscle and going for a more physically fit and trim look that might be better suited to your natural body morphology? I've been gymmaxxing for literally over twenty years now (I'm 43) and I can tell you unequivocally that it is really essential to calibrate your lifting routine and workout objectives so that they correlate to your body type. I am naturally lanky, thin and emaciated so I've always sought to compensate for this by putting on massive amounts of muscle bulk which is complimentary to my morphological template. Also, you can take testosterone supplements as well as modulate your diet so that it is facilitative of your body goals.

He is a kid, I don't care.
He will ascend in this or next year.

Imagine being a "prettyboy" in this supposedly subhuman pit, and not getting banned.
I'm not a "prettyboy" like the prettyboy chads you see around. I'm like ER. A more appropriate term would be cutecel I suppose.
Imagine being able to look in the fucking mirror and see someone "pretty".

I swear this community wasn't this much of a joke in 2022 and before. It really did went to shit in 2023.
Imagine thinking that a MTN face is gonna salvage a non-NT manlet.
Also, manlets (like this @A981 faggot) treat manletism like its just as bad as being a holocaust survivor. The melodrama is so fucking annoying.

We all know manlets have it hard, but some of you whining faggots take it to the next level.
It's extremely bad to the point of suicide. You are a tallfag, right? Notice how most tallfags here that aren't fakecels are absolute non-NT ogres and often ethnic, because JBT is on the same level as JBW in terms of power, if not higher.

Eat more fat since sex hormones are created from cholesterol

People also think that supplements do nothing but things like boron, having good vitamin d levels, zinc and vitamin e support male hormones well and also vitamin e lowers prolactin

Eat more fat since sex hormones are created from cholesterol

People also think that supplements do nothing but things like boron, having good vitamin d levels, zinc and vitamin e support male hormones well and also vitamin e lowers prolactin
bad Idea you will get heart attack, working out and going to the gym is my advice. also eating healthy

At least you ain't 5'3

bad Idea you will get heart attack, working out and going to the gym is my advice. also eating healthy
This whole "cholesterol causes heart issues" is a lie created by big pharmaceutical companies who fund these studies. They benefit from people being sick so of course they'll tell everyone to eat more and more sugar aka carbs.

Even in the off-case that fat was somehow unhealthy, carbs cause insulin resistance which is also unhealthy.

They don't want men to have healthy T levels so of course they'll tell people that eating fat is harmful for you. You believe that, really?

This whole "cholesterol causes heart issues" is a lie created by big pharmaceutical companies who fund these studies. They benefit from people being sick so of course they'll tell everyone to eat more and more sugar aka carbs.

Even in the off-case that fat was somehow unhealthy, carbs cause insulin resistance which is also unhealthy.

They don't want men to have healthy T levels so of course they'll tell people that eating fat is harmful for you. You believe that, really?
you may be right would not be surprised if it is knowing how human nature is