Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m extremely suicidal and depressed

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I was out with my Chad friend (who LEGIT looks like a slightly younger version of Sean O’Pry) at the lake. So we were sitting on the edge and there was this slut who kept staring at my friend and began smiling then she BOLTED to her friends and brought them to eyefuck my Chad friend. They kept mumbling and giggling while looking at him which annoyed me (they looked really pretty which made me even more angry) so i told my friend to go elsewhere cause i was getting “bored”. Guess what? One of the sluts followed him and her friends did too. They were acting all cringy and flirty. I tried to talk to them and none gave me attention and only replied out of politeness. I walked away and went back home feeling like a piece of shit. Oh and my friend kept asking if he did anything wrong cause I don’t wanna hang out with him anymore. What’s the fucking point of living?

You shouldn't have Chad friends... unless you want to experience daily Suicide Fuel...

Fucking Chads. Kill him and sew his face on yours.

Suicidal contemplations and planning has become a regular, daily thing to me. I don't have any friends though, Chad or otherwise. Seeing I can't relate anywhere, including this site that's filled with normies (surprise surprise), suicide is literally right around the corner.

LonelyButterfly said:
You shouldn't have Chad friends... unless you want to experience daily Suicide Fuel...

LonelyButterfly said:
I honestly do wanna keep my Chad friend, it reminds me of who I am and what I will not be able to experience. It makes closer to suicide which is a good thing as I don’t wanna live anymore.

Not having chad friends is a good start.

incelman said:
Fucking Chads. Kill him and sew his face on yours.
I wish I can blackpill him but i’d look like a weirdo.

LonelyButterfly said:

Exactly

BasedTruecel said:
Suicidal contemplations and planning has become a regular, daily thing to me. I don't have any friends though, Chad or otherwise. Seeing I can't relate anywhere, including this site that's filled with normies (surprise surprise), suicide is literally right around the corner.

I had some human relationships with people thatwere not my parents when i was younger... And really i dont know whats worse, being humiliated every second by their mere existence or being fucking isolated like an animal.

Octopusgun2 said:
I wish I can blackpill him but i’d look like a weirdo.

He doesn't need the blackpill and even if you did it wouldn't affect him much. It's not like he will lend you his gf or smth.

Stop having Chad friends. Seriously, this is the only solution.

BasedTruecel said:

Same. I already have my method sorted and I just need to be alone in the house for a few hours at least. I don't get joy out of anything these days, except smoking weed and frying my dopamine receptors. This forum is my only cope left. It's over but I've accepted that awhile ago.

lol @ wanting a whore's attention. Life is more peaceful without them

Having Chad friends is like overdosing on black pills. You need to take black pills at a moderate dosage and further apart from each time you intake one.

Hey man, I'm suicidal and depressed, too.

As an incel, what helped me in my mental health was to set a deadline for my suicide and cope with the things that make you happy.

for example, I'm playing video games all day and using my money fucking prostitutes.

Anyway, we are very close to the return of Christ, as clearly evidence by Matthew 24.

" Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

I mean, it could literally happen any year now. turn your life to Christ and wait it out. We are almost there.