Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm ethnic, white to be specific

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
Is the term ethnic used ironically here? Everyone is ethnic. And globally, whites are an ethnic minority.

It's like saying "I'm racial". Sounds nuts.

White, ethnic, does it matter? We are all incels in arms here.

(((They))) hate white people.

Jk, muh “white privilege” is why people use ethnic to mean non-white

(((They))) hate white people.

Jk, muh “white privilege” is why people use ethnic to mean non-white

I know lefties and SJWs use the term "ethnic" to refer to non-white people because they don't believe white people exist. it's just a social construct to them. But 'ethnic' is used on this forum in the same way. Seems rather odd to me.

Ethnic refers to non-whites, we all know this. The simple reason is that white people rule the world.

1. White people don't rule the world.

2. Even if they did, it still makes no fucking sense.

Ethnic refers to non-whites, we all know this. The simple reason is that white people rule the world.

I'm honestly starting to believe you're either larping or trolling lmao.

Wrong, the (((nose))) rules the world

They also rule academia, which dictates the direction of left-wing parlance. Like "ethnic" "person of colour" etc...

I'm surprised this forum eats that shit up.

Ok you got me man. Sandniggers rule the world, whites live in shitholes.

Sandnigger paradise:

White man's shitholes:

@tehgymcel420

I'm not even talking about the original post.

Every post you make is either white worship or ethnic bashing. And you yourself claim to be Moroccan, so it just comes off as pathetic lol.

being white means being so normal, like if you didnt have a race at all

Not every post, but a fair amount are. And with good reason.

As Joker would say "You wouldn't get it".
Unless you are a curry or sandcel like me, you will never comprehend how brutal it is to be brown. Being poopoo skinned is more than just a death sentence. Any study on the racepill confirms that white men are sought after the most and brown-skinned ethnics are at the bottom.

How does white people being the best looking mean they're not an ethnicity? Perhaps they're also not a race? What about nationality? Do we have that?

"Is he national?”

“Nah, he's German.”

No one said being white = no ethnicity JFL.
1. There are more white people in the community
2. White men have higher SMV than other races in general

That is literally the only reason why ethnic means non-white in the community.

Probably most ethnic incels don't know about this forum or can't speak english that is why they not here.

If you are an incel, you are basically a curry. Does not matter what your actual race is. You can just refer yourself as a street-shitting curry.

Simple.

The reason is simple, we need a term to refer to non whites, and instead of saying “all of those people who are not from genetic lineage tracing back to europe and northwest asia” we just say ethnic.

Also, in the west, people from any non white place are frequently referred to as “ethnic”. I dont know why, but many stores that sell food from asia, south america, the middle east, etc., use the term “ethnic food store”. Its just a term that white people have slapped on all non white people so we use it. We all know what it means and thats all that matters

Every post you make is either white worship or ethnic bashing. And you yourself claim to be Moroccan, so it just comes off as pathetic lol.
I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and I feel the same way.

Jews aren’t white though
They have white skin. Where you gonna draw the line who's white? Alt right say bosnians not white. Some say meds ain't white. Slavs ain't white.

White people could go nearly extinct and they still wouldn't be considered as ethnic to me.

They have white skin. Where you gonna draw the line who's white? Alt right say bosnians not white. Some say meds ain't white. Slavs ain't white.
All 3 of those are white. Jews aren’t white though because they’ve never considered themselves to be white. They say they’re Jewish.

0f6

MAJOR cope. Japanese also have white skin.