Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m essentially a Sith Lord

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Everything they say about using hate and anger to make you stronger I use irl. Using blue pilled (light side) tactics don’t work for me. If I need to strum up motivation I need to create the energy through anger.

I’m often asked on here why do you do things that torture yourself. This is why.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say the light side is blue pilled. Infact, a strong force user is one that has mastered the light and the dark side (Known as a grey jedi). The light side teaches balance and control of emotion to subdue opponents. The darkside teaches anger and the absence of control in an order to destroy opponents. Both have their ups and downs, but only together can they negate each other's disadvantages.

Bluepill plays no part in the light or dark side and is actually a delusion. For example, a stormtropper thinking that he can actually shoot targets would be considered bluepilled.

May the force be with you, angrycel.

I wouldnt say the light side is blue pilled. Infact, a strong force user is one that has mastered the light and the dark side (Known as a grey jedi). The light side teaches balance and control of emotion to subdue opponents. The darkside teaches anger and the absence of control in an order to destroy opponents. Both have their ups and downs, but only together can they negate each other's disadvantages.

Bluepill plays no part in the light or dark side and is actually a delusion. For example, a stormtropper thinking that he can actually shoot targets would be considered bluepilled.

May the force be with you, angrycel.

In the old EU, an insanely powerful Sith like the Emperor could cause interdimensional wormholes that could destroy plants, drain entire planets of life for himself, and come back after death.

Powerful Jedi like Luke Skywalker could become one with the force while alive and essentially become a god.

In the old EU, an insanely powerful Sith like the Emperor could cause interdimensional wormholes that could destroy plants, drain entire planets of life for himself, and come back after death.

Powerful Jedi like Luke Skywalker could become one with the force while alive and essentially become a god.
Agreed. I personally really like sith force users alot more than their jedi counter part. Sith Lords like Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, and Darth Nihilus were so based.

Agreed. I personally really like sith force users alot more than their jedi counter part. Sith Lords like Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, and Darth Nihilus were so based.

Do you think Exar Kun could have taken on Marka Ragnos while he was alive? What about Kun against Revan?

Lel. When I first watched the prequels as an adult, I immediately identified with the sith. For me its jealousy. Nothing motivates me like the fact that some of the guys who used to bully me or life mogfed me back then still life mog and career mog me now.

Do you think Exar Kun could have taken on Marka Ragnos while he was alive? What about Kun against Revan?
I dont know really, when you bring all these powerful sith lord together and try to compare who really was the most powerful, it becomes very difficult because they were all OP in their own ways.

Exar Kun: Incredibly powerful duelist and a jedi turned Sith Lord, claimed to be one of the best light saber duelers in star wars universe. Very high affinity to dark side magic and the force. Took thousands of jedi to stop his spirit form after he found a way to become non-corporeal through essence transfer. Trained by the famous Jedi Master Vodo Siosk Baas and later by the force spectre of Sith Lord Freedon Nadd.

Freedon Nadd: Another jedi turned Sith Lord. Also very powerful in dark sorcery and trained by Sith Lord Naga Sadow. Created a dark side empire on planet Onderon and then became a force spectre upon death. Seeping the entire planet in dark side energy.

Naga Sadow: I dont need to say much about this guy besides the fact his force illusions are one of the most famous in star wars lore, his dark sorcery was legendary. Created entire fleets of ships out of thin air through force illusions in his conflict with The Republic in The Hyperspace War. This dude was also fighting another Rival Sith Lord (Ludo Kressh) during his entire war campaign aswell.

Marka Ragnos: Known for being one one of the strongest dark lords of the Sith to ever exist across history. He created one of the first and strongest sith empires and later became a force spectre upon his death. Passing the torch onto powerful dark lords like Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, telling them that only the strongest, may succeed him. Absolute Legend.

Darth Revan: The big meme of star wars for being incredibly powerful and gifted in the force beyond all belief. Whether using the light side or dark side, the natural talent and affinity for the force made this guy damn near unbeatable.

Darth Nihilus: Good luck trying to kill this guy, another non-corporeal being that actually wrecked havoc in his energy form. He didnt care about the sith or jedi or anything else besides just eating. He kept on Lardmaxxing on the force and became ridiculously OP, sucking the force out of every living thing he encountered, but the problem was that he only got more and more hungrier.

Darth Sion: Aka - Mr Immortal. The 'Man too angry to die' meme of star wars, the Doom Slayer of the dark side. Literally no point trying to fight this guy because he will respawn and slay you down. One of the Dark Lord partners of Darth Nihilus.

Darth Vitiate / Valkorian: Another competitor for the title of the strongest dark lord of the sith to ever exist. The most famous practioner of the Dark side essence transfer which basically allowed him to live forever. I basically dont even know how long he ruled but i know it was very very very long. Shat on the jedi, shat on rival sith dark lords, godtier manipulationmaxxer. Had multiple assasination attempts on his life but this dude just could not be killed. Absurdely OP in the force.

Theres probably many more sith i could discuss like Yung homie Palpatine, Lord Vader, Darth Kryat, Dooku, the list goes on. I would fall asleep. Its very hard to determine who is the most powerful just because of how the whole universe is laid out.

I dont know really, when you bring all these powerful sith lord together and try to compare who really was the most powerful, it becomes very difficult because they were all OP in their own ways.

Exar Kun: Incredibly powerful duelist and a jedi turned Sith Lord, claimed to be one of the best light saber duelers in star wars universe. Very high affinity to dark side magic and the force. Took thousands of jedi to stop his spirit form after he found a way to become non-corporeal through essence transfer. Trained by the famous Jedi Master Vodo Siosk Baas and later by the force spectre of Sith Lord Freedon Nadd.

Freedon Nadd: Another jedi turned Sith Lord. Also very powerful in dark sorcery and trained by Sith Lord Naga Sadow. Created a dark side empire on planet Onderon and then became a force spectre upon death. Seeping the entire planet in dark side energy.

Naga Sadow: I dont need to say much about this guy besides the fact his force illusions are one of the most famous in star wars lore, his dark sorcery was legendary. Created entire fleets of ships out of thin air through force illusions in his conflict with The Republic in The Hyperspace War. This dude was also fighting another Rival Sith Lord (Ludo Kressh) during his entire war campaign aswell.

Marka Ragnos: Known for being one one of the strongest dark lords of the Sith to ever exist across history. He created one of the first and strongest sith empires and later became a force spectre upon his death. Passing the torch onto powerful dark lords like Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, telling them that only the strongest, may succeed him. Absolute Legend.

Darth Revan: The big meme of star wars for being incredibly powerful and gifted in the force beyond all belief. Whether using the light side or dark side, the natural talent and affinity for the force made this guy damn near unbeatable.

Darth Nihilus: Good luck trying to kill this guy, another non-corporeal being that actually wrecked havoc in his energy form. He didnt care about the sith or jedi or anything else besides just eating. He kept on Lardmaxxing on the force and became ridiculously OP, sucking the force out of every living thing he encountered, but the problem was that he only got more and more hungrier.

Darth Sion: Aka - Mr Immortal. The 'Man too angry to die' meme of star wars, the Doom Slayer of the dark side. Literally no point trying to fight this guy because he will respawn and slay you down. One of the Dark Lord partners of Darth Nihilus.

Darth Vitiate / Valkorian: Another competitor for the title of the strongest dark lord of the sith to ever exist. The most famous practioner of the Dark side essence transfer which basically allowed him to live forever. I basically dont even know how long he ruled but i know it was very very very long. Shat on the jedi, shat on rival sith dark lords, godtier manipulationmaxxer. Had multiple assasination attempts on his life but this dude just could not be killed. Absurdely OP in the force.

Theres probably many more sith i could discuss like Yung homie Palpatine, Lord Vader, Darth Kryat, Dooku, the list goes on. I would fall asleep. Its very hard to determine who is the most powerful just because of how the whole universe is laid out.

Well I think the most powerful is canonically Sidious, cause Lucas said so, and it seems substantiated with his ability to use force storm and drain planets, with Nihilus force drain having no effect on him.

Freedon Nadd got cucked by Exar Kun, but it was with the amulet thing. I doubt he can beat Revan without the amulet though.

Naga Sadow I would put way under Marka Ragnos because him and Ludo didn't dare challenge him while alive, and also made Vitiate his true successor as he said
his talent has as much potential as his (though he lived longer and absorbed planets, so I'd put Vitiate above him).

Since Vitiate could mind wipe Revan and Malek so easily, I think Ragnos could probably take down Revan.

Sion, Nihilus and Treya were around with Revan, and they seemed like they were trying to take his place as the main Sith leaders but weren't in the same league. Idk how force drain would do against Revan.

I personally think Darth Krayt is one of the strongest ever, he worked with Luke to confine Abeloth, and his force lightning turned people into literal dust (stronger than Sidious shown).

I don't know if these scaling make sense or are completely contradicted somewhere else.

Well I think the most powerful is canonically Sidious, cause Lucas said so, and it seems substantiated with his ability to use force storm and drain planets, with Nihilus force drain having no effect on him.

Freedon Nadd got cucked by Exar Kun, but it was with the amulet thing. I doubt he can beat Revan without the amulet though.

Naga Sadow I would put way under Marka Ragnos because him and Ludo didn't dare challenge him while alive, and also made Vitiate his true successor as he said
his talent has as much potential as his (though he lived longer and absorbed planets, so I'd put Vitiate above him).

Since Vitiate could mind wipe Revan and Malek so easily, I think Ragnos could probably take down Revan.

Sion, Nihilus and Treya were around with Revan, and they seemed like they were trying to take his place as the main Sith leaders but weren't in the same league. Idk how force drain would do against Revan.

I personally think Darth Krayt is one of the strongest ever, he worked with Luke to confine Abeloth, and his force lightning turned people into literal dust (stronger than Sidious shown).

I don't know if these scaling make sense or are completely contradicted somewhere else.
Dont know really, we have seen weaker characters like OB-1 having a Bruh moment in his fight with Maul when Qui-Gon died and then suddenly, he shat on Maul. I see your points buts its hard to say really.

Like i would not call Kryat the most powerful simply because his force lightning disintegrates people.

On the other hand, if Revan knew about Vitiate's Psionic Ambush, how do you think the situation would have gone then? Revan's Raw power of the force is said to outclass nearly every force user in star wars, but Vitiate also had the immortal chips (Dark side essence transfer) which made him a nearly impossible to kill and his force mastery was also godtier.

Same with Sion basically just respawning again and again to finish off everyone who has ever gone against him (If he didnt have the bruh moment while fighting with that female jedi).

Nihilus the lardmaxxer just became more and more stronger the more he ate, he would be a force god if kept on this spree, even being able to drain sidious (who he previously couldnt) as time went on.

There are just so many ways these situation could have gone. I dont really think its all about power but also the way that characters choose to engage each other and how they engage the situation. If Palpatine faced yoda or windu fairly, he would have lost, but he destroyed the jedi internally by manipulationmaxxing and stuff.

Same with Sadow, if he wanted, i think he could challenge Marka Ragnos because like Ragnos, Sadow was also very cunning and very powerful in the force. The problem was, there was another snake (Ludo Kressh), always waiting to pounce when the time was right.

So i think it makes it very hard to say who is powerful, rather, its all situational and who has the upper hand and the right cards in their deck.

Dont know really, we have seen weaker characters like OB-1 having a Bruh moment in his fight with Maul when Qui-Gon died and then suddenly, he shat on Maul. I see your points buts its hard to say really.

Like i would not call Kryat the most powerful simply because his force lightning disintegrates people.

On the other hand, if Revan knew about Vitiate's Psionic Ambush, how do you think the situation would have gone then? Revan's Raw power of the force is said to outclass nearly every force user in star wars, but Vitiate also had the immortal chips (Dark side essence transfer) which made him a nearly impossible to kill and his force mastery was also godtier.

Same with Sion basically just respawning again and again to finish off everyone who has ever gone against him (If he didnt have the bruh moment while fighting with that female jedi).

Nihilus the lardmaxxer just became more and more stronger the more he ate, he would be a force god if kept on this spree, even being able to drain sidious (who he previously couldnt) as time went on.

There are just so many ways these situation could have gone. I dont really think its all about power but also the way that characters choose to engage each other and how they engage the situation. If Palpatine faced yoda or windu fairly, he would have lost, but he destroyed the jedi internally by manipulationmaxxing and stuff.

Same with Sadow, if he wanted, i think he could challenge Marka Ragnos because like Ragnos, Sadow was also very cunning and very powerful in the force. The problem was, there was another snake (Ludo Kressh), always waiting to pounce when the time was right.

So i think it makes it very hard to say who is powerful, rather, its all situational and who has the upper hand and the right cards in their deck.

Good points, power isn't everything. Another example is Anakin and Obi-Wan fight.

Never said Krayt is the strongest cause of that, but just giving an example of his raw force ability being really high.

I don't think Revan could have done anything against Vitiate honestly, too powerful even with preparation.

Sion burned far more badly than Vader but didn't need cuck life support like the chosen one. I feel like attacks from people like Exar Kun's amulet would vapourize Sion, and he can't do anything about it. Could Sion recover from having his body parts cut off?

Idk about Nihilus tbh, Palps seemed to be just as good at force draining, in fact better, cause if I remember correctly, he was sucking a planet dry from the other side of the galaxy (byth from corruscant).

Idk about Yoda or Windu either, I think he tossed the fight to Windu to get Anakin to act, which is what it clearly seems in the novelization of the revenge of the sith (which I think this book is better than the original trilogy).Even if Windu could beat palps in a swordfight, I think he would get cucked in force powers. As for Yoda, maybe they were around the same in ROTS, but I think he would shit on Yoda by ROTJ, and especially the Dark Empire comics.

Palps didn't just have to beat the Jedi in a fight, he needed a reason the become the Emperor and find a legitimate excuse to have them all eliminated. If he had for sake of argument just used force storm and destroyed all the jedi and the temple, I don't know how he could become the Emperor.

Idk about Sadow bro, when he was a force ghost, Sadow was on his knees and shit, if he was even close to his power, I feel like him or someone else would have tried to challenge him, which is the sith custom for dominance from what I remember. I think Sadow telling Vitiate that he is his true successor and has his potential makes me think he thought the others were fodder.

That faggot made literally 4000 reaction videos of every movie trailer or toy that ever came out. He faked it and people got tricked into thinking he Star Wars fan. Check his channel. All his videos are unboxing or FAKE reacting to random shit. I say fake because He tries desperately to go viral by fake crying and isn’t a fan of anything. He’s the definition of a no-personality normie desperate for fame: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEricButts

Good points, power isn't everything. Another example is Anakin and Obi-Wan fight.

Never said Krayt is the strongest cause of that, but just giving an example of his raw force ability being really high.

I don't think Revan could have done anything against Vitiate honestly, too powerful even with preparation.

Sion burned far more badly than Vader but didn't need cuck life support like the chosen one. I feel like attacks from people like Exar Kun's amulet would vapourize Sion, and he can't do anything about it. Could Sion recover from having his body parts cut off?

Idk about Nihilus tbh, Palps seemed to be just as good at force draining, in fact better, cause if I remember correctly, he was sucking a planet dry from the other side of the galaxy (byth from corruscant).

Idk about Yoda or Windu either, I think he tossed the fight to Windu to get Anakin to act, which is what it clearly seems in the novelization of the revenge of the sith (which I think this book is better than the original trilogy).Even if Windu could beat palps in a swordfight, I think he would get cucked in force powers. As for Yoda, maybe they were around the same in ROTS, but I think he would shit on Yoda by ROTJ, and especially the Dark Empire comics.

Palps didn't just have to beat the Jedi in a fight, he needed a reason the become the Emperor and find a legitimate excuse to have them all eliminated. If he had for sake of argument just used force storm and destroyed all the jedi and the temple, I don't know how he could become the Emperor.

Idk about Sadow bro, when he was a force ghost, Sadow was on his knees and shit, if he was even close to his power, I feel like him or someone else would have tried to challenge him, which is the sith custom for dominance from what I remember. I think Sadow telling Vitiate that he is his true successor and has his potential makes me think he thought the others were fodder.
Ah yes, i forgot the famous Ob1 vs Anakin example. And yeah agreed, Kryat's raw force power was immense.

Revan imo could more than take on Vitiate. Not trying to say that Vitiate was weak or anything (I did did mention him to be a holder of the title of the most powerful Sith in my first post). Revans force powers were god tier level because he was just gifted. It would be interesting and amazing to see a proper fight between them though. I think both their powers were OP to the point that it was a meme, immovable object vs unstopable force tier meme.

As for sion, even though he could respawn. It was said that the damage that was done, could not be healed. So everytime, he came back more broken. Force healing is a light side trait and sith users cannot use it anyways. If you could cut of his limbs, he would be fucked i think. The main thing about sion coming back from the dead is that he learned fast from his mistakes and always came back with a good counter-attack.

Vaders entire torso was cut off and then burned, i wouldnt say he was hurt any less than Sion tbh.

Exar Kun and his amulet as far as i remember were passed from other dark lords like Naga Sadow. Powerful for sure but not a complete game changer, cant say for sure how well Darth Sion but perform if he went against it. Sith jewelery was used more for dark side power amplification and an attack utility as compared to just being something that deals raw power.

Your are correct that palpatine in his prime could absorb entire planets and even in the latest movie, his force lightning was so damn ridiculous that it disabled an entire mega fleet of ships. Forget the power, but the control needed to specifically strike only the rebel ships amongst your own fleet, its just insane. Nihilus as strong as he was, would be no match for Sidious. Sadly we never got to see what nihilus could become if he kept on his rampage. I believe it was pointed that he grew stronger with very force absorption. Imagine the power of Nihilus after feeding on entire star systems. It is also important to point out that his spirit was incased in his mask and shroud so he could continue to exist forever.

We could never really tell for sure what palpatine wanted was planning when he was near death against his fight with Windu. He was definately trying to convert Anakin but this had a chance to backfire as well if Anakin did not save his life. Windu and Yoda are one of the strongest Jedi in the lore so even if palpatine can outperform them in the force, their dueling would more than compensate for it. And i personally dont think palpatine was more stronger than yoda in the force and could really defeat him. As for windu, he was a deadly force to be reckoned with, he was one of the only jedi to use the dark side and light side of the force (he even considered himself to be 'The One' to bring balance to the force).

Sadow was definately among there with the strongest but yes, possibly not as strong as the great Marka Ragnos. But then again, its not all about raw power. Even the strongest jedi and the strongest sith have just been outwitted and had their shit handed to them in star wars.

Siths only deal in absolutes. With them or enemies. Im with you, bro

Ah yes, i forgot the famous Ob1 vs Anakin example. And yeah agreed, Kryat's raw force power was immense.

Revan imo could more than take on Vitiate. Not trying to say that Vitiate was weak or anything (I did did mention him to be a holder of the title of the most powerful Sith in my first post). Revans force powers were god tier level because he was just gifted. It would be interesting and amazing to see a proper fight between them though. I think both their powers were OP to the point that it was a meme, immovable object vs unstopable force tier meme.

As for sion, even though he could respawn. It was said that the damage that was done, could not be healed. So everytime, he came back more broken. Force healing is a light side trait and sith users cannot use it anyways. If you could cut of his limbs, he would be fucked i think. The main thing about sion coming back from the dead is that he learned fast from his mistakes and always came back with a good counter-attack.

Vaders entire torso was cut off and then burned, i wouldnt say he was hurt any less than Sion tbh.

Exar Kun and his amulet as far as i remember were passed from other dark lords like Naga Sadow. Powerful for sure but not a complete game changer, cant say for sure how well Darth Sion but perform if he went against it. Sith jewelery was used more for dark side power amplification and an attack utility as compared to just being something that deals raw power.

Your are correct that palpatine in his prime could absorb entire planets and even in the latest movie, his force lightning was so damn ridiculous that it disabled an entire mega fleet of ships. Forget the power, but the control needed to specifically strike only the rebel ships amongst your own fleet, its just insane. Nihilus as strong as he was, would be no match for Sidious. Sadly we never got to see what nihilus could become if he kept on his rampage. I believe it was pointed that he grew stronger with very force absorption. Imagine the power of Nihilus after feeding on entire star systems. It is also important to point out that his spirit was incased in his mask and shroud so he could continue to exist forever.

We could never really tell for sure what palpatine wanted was planning when he was near death against his fight with Windu. He was definately trying to convert Anakin but this had a chance to backfire as well if Anakin did not save his life. Windu and Yoda are one of the strongest Jedi in the lore so even if palpatine can outperform them in the force, their dueling would more than compensate for it. And i personally dont think palpatine was more stronger than yoda in the force and could really defeat him. As for windu, he was a deadly force to be reckoned with, he was one of the only jedi to use the dark side and light side of the force (he even considered himself to be 'The One' to bring balance to the force).

Sadow was definately among there with the strongest but yes, possibly not as strong as the great Marka Ragnos. But then again, its not all about raw power. Even the strongest jedi and the strongest sith have just been outwitted and had their shit handed to them in star wars.

I disagree with the Vitiate thing. What feats do you think Revan had that made him comparable to Vitiate?

And the Sion thing, I was thinking Sion looked more burned than Vader because Vader's because his skin looked so cracked, not sure if that means it's actually more burned though, but still, he didn't need life support like Vader.

Palps got cucked by Mary Sue, fuck that movie and fuck Disney. Also, I think it's said that the Sith (Sidious and his master) considered lightsabers as nothing but toys to mock the Jedi by beating them with their own weapons, which means their main weapon is Sith. Honestly if Anakin didn't stop Windu, that would ruin his whole plan of bringing Anakin to the dark side, but I highly doubt he would actually make himelf vulnerable, maybe he could have whipped out his force powers if it didn't work out and take out Windu or tutaminis to just grab Windu's lightsaber.

Maybe in the RoTS Palps and Yoda were around even, but what about Sidious in his prime when he could open hyperspace wormhole to destroy planets and drain entire planets of life? I don't really see how Yoda would even compete that version of Sidious.

Also, if you know about the Dark Staff, it's funny to think that it could probably beat Palps and every other force user, other than maybe the Mortis gods and Luke when he becomes one with the force.

I disagree with the Vitiate thing. What feats do you think Revan had that made him comparable to Vitiate?

And the Sion thing, I was thinking Sion looked more burned than Vader because Vader's because his skin looked so cracked, not sure if that means it's actually more burned though, but still, he didn't need life support like Vader.

Palps got cucked by Mary Sue, fuck that movie and fuck Disney. Also, I think it's said that the Sith (Sidious and his master) considered lightsabers as nothing but toys to mock the Jedi by beating them with their own weapons, which means their main weapon is Sith. Honestly if Anakin didn't stop Windu, that would ruin his whole plan of bringing Anakin to the dark side, but I highly doubt he would actually make himelf vulnerable, maybe he could have whipped out his force powers if it didn't work out and take out Windu or tutaminis to just grab Windu's lightsaber.

Maybe in the RoTS Palps and Yoda were around even, but what about Sidious in his prime when he could open hyperspace wormhole to destroy planets and drain entire planets of life? I don't really see how Yoda would even compete that version of Sidious.

Also, if you know about the Dark Staff, it's funny to think that it could probably beat Palps and every other force user, other than maybe the Mortis gods and Luke when he becomes one with the force.
Actually, i think you are right. Revan would probably give him a good fight but not win. Vitiate did beat Revan 2 times. After looking back at all the stuff, i think i miscalculated.

Well, its rather funny to see Sidious get cucked by his force lightning by Windu who used a lightsaber and then again by Mary Sue Rei in the latest movie. Guess light saber is just a toy :feelskek:

Prime Palp vs Prime Yoda. Hmmm
The portal opening god would most likely win here as you suggested.

And i dont know about the Dark Staff, i have watched lore videos and read some stuff here and there but my knowledge about star wars probably isnt as good as yours.

@Copexodius Maximus @NuclearCel

Holy fuck. If you guys put in even half of the energy you're putting into these star wars essays into something more useful...

Last edited:

Holy fuck. If you guys put even in half of the energy you're putting into these star wars essays into something more useful...
Nothing more useful to do than postmaxx :feelskek:

The dark side is the right side.

JFL Darth Elisworth

I'm like a Sith Lord because I kill children.

Actually, i think you are right. Revan would probably give him a good fight but not win. Vitiate did beat Revan 2 times. After looking back at all the stuff, i think i miscalculated.

Well, its rather funny to see Sidious get cucked by his force lightning by Windu who used a lightsaber and then again by Mary Sue Rei in the latest movie. Guess light saber is just a toy :feelskek:

Prime Palp vs Prime Yoda. Hmmm
The portal opening god would most likely win here as you suggested.

And i dont know about the Dark Staff, i have watched lore videos and read some stuff here and there but my knowledge about star wars probably isnt as good as yours.

Well, in the original EU, wasn't Sidious's face actually deformed due to excess use of dark side abilities, and he used sith magic to make himself look normal?

Mary Sue never happened, I will never accept the Disney garbage. There's no way the most powerful sith lord in history got cucked by a lightsaber held by a girl who trained for only for a bit with FKIN LEIA. If Anakin (the chosen one) wasn't stronger than Sidious after 13 years of being a Jedi, no one is. Sounds like cope, but it's fkin bullshit.

Bro, most my knowledge of star wars comes from reading the wiki for hours when I was younger lmao.

Holy fuck. If you guys put in even half of the energy you're putting into these star wars essays into something more useful...

Either this or to lay down and rot

Well, in the original EU, wasn't Sidious's face actually deformed due to excess use of dark side abilities, and he used sith magic to make himself look normal?

Mary Sue never happened, I will never accept the Disney garbage. There's no way the most powerful sith lord in history got cucked by a lightsaber held by a girl who trained for only for a bit with FKIN LEIA. If Anakin (the chosen one) wasn't stronger than Sidious after 13 years of being a Jedi, no one is. Sounds like cope, but it's fkin bullshit.

Bro, most my knowledge of star wars comes from reading the wiki for hours when I was younger lmao.
I didnt know Yung Homie Sidious was fakeupmaxxing with dark side magic :feelskek:

As for the mary sue Rei. It was said that she drew upon the force of the jedi that came before her, only then was she able to go Windu on Sidious. But honeslty who the fuck knows. She is a Palpatine after all. Gifted in the force just like lil boi anakin who was blowing up trade federation ships while he was still in diapers.

I enjoy reading the wiki and watching star wars lore videos from The Stupendous Wave and Star Wars Theory.

I didnt know Yung Homie Sidious was fakeupmaxxing with dark side magic :feelskek:

As for the mary sue Rei. It was said that she drew upon the force of the jedi that came before her, only then was she able to go Windu on Sidious. But honeslty who the fuck knows. She is a Palpatine after all. Gifted in the force just like lil boi anakin who was blowing up trade federation ships while he was still in diapers.

I enjoy reading the wiki and watching star wars lore videos from The Stupendous Wave and Star Wars Theory.

She's gifted sure, but he is the Chosen One, and was able to take on the Mortis gods son and daughter in emotional states (would probably still get mogged by the father in his prime I imagine since he defeated Abeloth).

Speaking of which, check this out, https://media.moddb.com/cache/image...thumb_620x2000/Anakin_Skywalker_-_Emperor.jpg ,
apparently Anakin with his potential released by the Son would shit on both Sidious and Yoda at once. But Rey? Fuck Disney.

I've seen them both, but in my opinion, I think Star Wars Reading Club might be the best versed in the lore. Eckart'sLadder is probably my favorite though, cause he's good at analyzing battle scenarios and the technology in Star Wars throughout the lore.

Just imagine the benefits if this energy was put into a useful topic. Such as permaculture farming or medical herbology... Or anything else that's based on reality.

Instead of this fictional jewish drivel.

Just imagine the benefits if this energy was put into a useful topic. Such as permaculture farming or medical herbology... Or anything else that's based on reality.

Instead of this fictional jewish drivel.
Or pickup artistry!