Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm envious of those who get "laughed at"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I understand some people here mat get bullied or laughed at, but anything is better than no attention. I feel like a ghost. There's no giggling foids to tease me. No messages on social media, not even the "cyber bullying" messages some here complain.

It's like I'm playing on spectator mode. I WANT to talk to people but no one wants to talk to me.

Guys would call me nicknames back then st school. I felt it was a bit mocking, but right now, I look back...fuck.

Try approaching people yourself.

Isolation sucks but being bullied would make it worse.

Are you interesting in some way? Do you live near your school/uni?
I am a walking encyclopedia and a "family man" according to what people say. And no, I've graduated. Now a NEET

I understand some people here mat get bullied or laughed at, but anything is better than no attention. I feel like a ghost. There's no giggling foids to tease me. No messages on social media, not even the "cyber bullying" messages some here complain.

It's like I'm playing on spectator mode. I WANT to talk to people but no one wants to talk to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_g9aUgSis

i was bullied hard in school but in college i was a almost a ghost for people, only few who interacted with me wanted to use/exploit me

i was bullied hard in school but in college i was a almost a ghost for people, only few who interacted with me wanted to use/exploit me
Which felt better (or at least less terrible)?

in college it was better, yeah people don't care about you, not interested in you, don't want to interact with you and it's sad but at least it's not as bad a getting bullied, bullying just destroyed me mentally and made me high inhib, like abused dog syndrome.

If others talk to you only to abuse you, your hatred can now be directed towards someone in particular and not at everyone.

I'm invisible like a ghost I like it