Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m entitled to sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Give me sex, foids. I demand sex because it’s the 21st century and it’s progressive to be an incel. Give me sex now. If you don’t, you’re incelphobic and a bigot. Don’t you understand incel culture or something? Are you a bigoted, xenophobe or something? It’s my culture to demand and be granted sex. Give it to me.

NOW!

I am entitled to go in the ring with a 4'11 foidlet for atleast 5 minutes

We are truly discriminated by normies.

You CAN get sex, literally just SEAmaxx

You would lose tbh
maby
11050668 10207943091760878 377767792927070331 n

anybody can get sex

you can't get a relationship though

is that old man lossus to the left? I think he mogs me ngl, great bones and good nw for his age and condition.
elderlossus just lol. Hammy is pretty big IIRC as well. I think he has OK genetics but the fat clogs it.

Seriously:
I don't get why IT is so obsessed with the "entitlement" of incels. Hasn't everyone the desire for companionship and should be loved?
Of course the lack of it causes suffering

Give me sex, foids. I demand sex because it’s the 21st century and it’s progressive to be an incel. Give me sex now. If you don’t, you’re incelphobic and a bigot. Don’t you understand incel culture or something? Are you a bigoted, xenophobe or something? It’s my culture to demand and be granted sex. Give it to me.

NOW!
Uh no, sweetie. The hierarchy of victimhood is that if you bigot other victims, they are worth more than you. Ergo, trans are more than women, who are more than race, and that more than religion, or something like that. So it doesn't work. The world lefties want is where nobody is discriminated actively - i.e. you can only be discriminated passively by people ignoring you or shunning you for your sensitivity or other incel like qualities. Insidious double standard innit.
Seriously:
I don't get why IT is so obsessed with the "entitlement" of incels. Hasn't everyone the desire for companionship and should be loved?
Nope, playing devil's advocate here. If what you need requires someone else to give you what they don't want to give you, they matter more. The default state is social isolation and cosmopolitan 'independence'. Your ability to extend your arm ends where your neighbour's nose begins.

If what you need requires someone else to give you what they don't want to give you, they matter more. The default state is social isolation and cosmopolitan 'independence'. Your ability to extend your arm ends where your neighbour's nose begins.
That line of reasoning doesn't stop SJWs from demanding of the haves that they give to the haves-not, and to force them if need be.

That line of reasoning doesn't stop SJWs from demanding of the haves that they give to the haves-not.
Gibs is different, you don't fuck someone with money, do you? You don't kiss them on the mouth, hug them at night and caress them gently. You don't sacrifice for each other. Money is just an economic exchange, soulless it is.
As well, gibs are only going from the "oppressors" to the "oppressed". If you extend this logic to inceldom, incels should be giving women sex somehow as reparations for feeling women have outcasted them, which falls apart logically. Nobody (hopefully and ideally) loses much from sex, but giving money you worked for (not embezzled or cheated like most big corps do) is something you lose and do not get anything in exchange for. So no, it's not the same.

You know, everyone is worried about Islamic immigration

Why not just give Muslim foids to incels who make a stable income instead of deporting them

You know, everyone is worried about Islamic immigration

Why not just give Muslim foids to incels who make a stable income instead of deporting them
They won't want us. They are just as choosy and also just as degenerate as any other race or creed or religion etc. behind the veil, sometimes even through it.
I don't want to go into details because it's ragefuel/suicidefuel but I have first hand experience of this. Real disappointment in that I hoped they'd be different.
Once a religion gets too big, it loses its morals and becomes a corporate brand with no meaning, especially in the Land of the Free and Degenerate.

I want sex too

The right to have sexy time

Seriously:
There is absolutely nothing entitled about wanting affection. That's like calling someone entitled for wanting air.

There is absolutely nothing entitled about wanting affection. That's like calling someone entitled for wanting air.
Yeah they call it entitled while we say its a basic human need we crave. They act like we think its some kind of unwritten law that all men deserve sex. But when fat women complain about not getting fucked by gigachad they bitch about it like there is no tomorrow. THAT is entitled

Gibs is different, you don't fuck someone with money, do you? You don't kiss them on the mouth, hug them at night and caress them gently. You don't sacrifice for each other. Money is just an economic exchange, soulless it is.
As well, gibs are only going from the "oppressors" to the "oppressed". If you extend this logic to inceldom, incels should be giving women sex somehow as reparations for feeling women have outcasted them, which falls apart logically. Nobody (hopefully and ideally) loses much from sex, but giving money you worked for (not embezzled or cheated like most big corps do) is something you lose and do not get anything in exchange for. So no, it's not the same.

Except if you refuse to give money, you go to jail. If you lie about your income, they put you in jail.

Rules are enforced with... force. At the end of the day, a cop will put his hands on you and put you in a cage. Granted, it's not the same as being fucked, but it still is intrusive, if that's what you mean.

Look, I'm not saying females should be forced to fuck incels. That's not my point. I'm just trying to point at the hypocrisy of the "you're not entitled to sex" argument, when society makes many people entitled to many things, including money that is extort from others.

Seriously:
IT will find anything to hate us on

NOW!
Only works if a chad larping as one of us espouses this

NOW!

If your taxes go to rosties then you're entitled to sex.

Yeah they call it entitled while we say its a basic human need we crave. They act like we think its some kind of unwritten law that all men deserve sex. But when fat women complain about not getting fucked by gigachad they bitch about it like there is no tomorrow. THAT is entitled
Lol yep. Normal people also feel entitled for everyone to act normal and not reveal their power level or inceldom.
Except if you refuse to give money, you go to jail. If you lie about your income, they put you in jail.

Rules are enforced with... force. At the end of the day, a cop will put his hands on you and put you in a cage. Granted, it's not the same as being fucked, but it still is intrusive, if that's what you mean.

Look, I'm not saying females should be forced to fuck incels. That's not my point. I'm just trying to point at the hypocrisy of the "you're not entitled to sex" argument, when society makes many people entitled to many things, including money that is extort from others.
True. I take back what I said.