Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm Entitled To My Looksmatch.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'm Entitled To My Looksmatch.

I deserve and I'm entitled to sex and an relationship with my looksmatch.

I deserve a 4/10 foid.

Every man deserves His looksmatch.

Our looksmatchs should stop being sluts for Chads and get in relationships with us.

Wanting sex and an relationship is normal man behaviour.

I deserve a 4/10 foid.

Our looksmatchs should stop being sluts for Chads and get in relationships with us.

preach

truth

Can't you just die alone and malcontent? :feelstastyman: It's what you deserve after all. I read you posted the word nigger once in an online forum, why hasn't the government classified you as a terrorist? :whatfeels: Seriously you can't be expected to get a girlfriend like everyone more attractive than you has, even the ones that beat their wives and kill their daughters wouldn't say something as misogynistic as what you just said. :feelstrash:

Can't you just die alone and malcontent? :feelstastyman: It's what you deserve after all. I read you posted the word nigger once in an online forum, why hasn't the government classified you as a terrorist? :whatfeels: Seriously you can't be expected to get a girlfriend like everyone more attractive than you has, even the ones that beat their wives and kill their daughters wouldn't say something as misogynistic as what you just said. :feelstrash:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I agree. I am a 3-3.5/10 with mental issues. So I deserve a 3/10 woman preferably with mental issues as well. But world is unfair.

I agree. I am a 3-3.5/10 with mental issues. So I deserve a 3/10 woman preferably with mental issues as well. But world is unfair.
Well said.

I'm a 4/10 so I'm entitled to a 4/10 foid.

Well said.

I'm a 4/10 so I'm entitled to a 4/10 foid.
But of course they have better options. I try to accept I will die KHHV. This was my unfortunate faith.

That would be true in an ideal world. Unfortunately, most sub-4 women would rather die alone than pair up their looks match.
Its a shame women are more content with being single than men, forcing their looksmatch to become incels. The only solution is for us incels to learn to be happy without foids.

That should be the standard tbh. Men who dumpster dive and betabuxx a 2/10 screwed everything up.

That would be true in an ideal world. Unfortunately, most sub-4 women would rather die alone than pair up their looks match.
Its a shame women are more content with being single than men, forcing their looksmatch to become incels. The only solution is for us incels to learn to be happy without foids.
Foids should date their looksmatch instead of being sluts for Chads.

There would be basically no Incels if all foids dating their looksmatchs.

That should be the standard tbh. Men who dumpster dive and betabuxx a 2/10 screwed everything up.
It's a realistic standard.

All I really want and would be happy with would be my looksmatch.

I wouldn't expect Foids to act rationally

I deserve a 4/10 foid.

very based real nigga words

too bad 4/10 women date 6+/10 men only

Sucks that’ll never happen. My looksmatch thinks she’s entitled to a Giga Chad whereas I’d be more than happy with a 4/10 girl that shared my interests. :feelsbadman:

Sucks that’ll never happen. My looksmatch thinks she’s entitled to a Giga Chad whereas I’d be more than happy with a 4/10 girl that shared my interests. :feelsbadman:
same here. pathetic

After what I’ve been put through I deserve no less than an 8/10

Bump:

I'm still entitled to my looksmatch.

I deserve sex and an relationship with a 4/10 foid.

Bump:

I'm still entitled to my looksmatch.

I deserve sex and an relationship with a 4/10 foid.

I means that acceptable and fair
everyone should be able to get their looksmatch