Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm embarrassed to be alive.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
That's right i'm not sad or angry about my existence i wanted to cope and believe it was saddens i was feeling or perhaps melancholy but i was mistaken.what i felt all this time was simply put embarrassment.

I have been struggling about my uncertain feelings about life for a long time, ever since i was a child i remember feeling as if i wasn't meant to be born as if i was an error a something meant to be discarded. i didn't grow up in a bad household and my parents never mistreated me, in fact it was the opposite they did everything for me but still i felt as if i never should've had a family.. i really can't even put into words exactly what i was/am feeling but it's something akin to embarrassment and disgust. despite being born in a ordinary loving family i always felt embarrassed to be part of them, i hated them, i hated my mother and father, i hated my siblings and my grandparents along with all the other relatives. for whatever reason that i still don't understand i didn't want to have a family and felt great embarrassment at having one.

Up until recently i deduced that it was my family i was embarrassed about but now i understand.. it wasn't my family it was myself, however it may be possible somehow from my earliest memories i hated myself and thought of my life as a massive embarrassment.

Extremely relatable feelings. I cringe at my own existence constantly.

Why did you hate your family if they always treated you right?

That's right i'm not sad or angry about my existence i wanted to cope and believe it was saddens i was feeling or perhaps melancholy but i was mistaken.what i felt all this time was simply put embarrassment.

I have been struggling about my uncertain feelings about life for a long time, ever since i was a child i remember feeling as if i wasn't meant to be born as if i was an error a something meant to be discarded. i didn't grow up in a bad household and my parents never mistreated me, in fact it was the opposite they did everything for me but still i felt as if i never should've had a family.. i really can't even put into words exactly what i was/am feeling but it's something akin to embarrassment and disgust. despite being born in a ordinary loving family i always felt embarrassed to be part of them, i hated them, i hated my mother and father, i hated my siblings and my grandparents along with all the other relatives. for whatever reason that i still don't understand i didn't want to have a family and felt great embarrassment at having one.

Up until recently i deduced that it was my family i was embarrassed about but now i understand.. it wasn't my family it was myself, however it may be possible somehow from my earliest memories i hated myself and thought of my life as a massive embarrassment.

#MeToo

About sums up my life.

Yea 'cringe' is a good word to describe it.

I do not know.

I'm confused myself but that's how i always felt.

Are you on the spectrum?

I know that feeling. I felt ashamed because of how brainwashed I was to think if you don't contribute to clown world that you are trash but you're not - we're not. We're taught to hate ourselves but shouldn't.

Why did you hate your family if they always treated you right?
Probably because they brought him into this life with those terrible genes. And I personally think its a VALID reason to hate someone, as it indicates their idiocy, hypocrisy, egocentrism etc. Because the parents likely KNEW they were gonna have an ugly kid.

im embarrassed for being ugly