Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm Eating Disordermaxxing as a last resort

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I surgerymaxxed, NTmaxxed, everything, I still can't get laid. After my surgery, I've been told I'm anywhere between a 5 and a 7 depending on the day.

But after bulking and lifting, I look like shit. Even with a shirt on, I just look like a fat mess with falbby arms. I'm just so manlet-tier that my TDEE is like 1800 so cutting is piss slow unless I starve myself. I can't wait 3 months just to cut 5 pounds.

So I am just gonna starve myself. Black coffee+surgarfree gum to supress my appitite. Water all day. Even if I lose muscle it doesn't matter because girls just want fuckboy bodies anyway. Basically I'll be doing 48 hour fasts followed by ~700 calorie refeeds until I'm shredded.

Its fucking insane that incels have to do this to make it. All a woman has to do is not be a fucking pig

In the youth commune, I had periods of starvation due to my severe anxiety and discomfort around Tyrone/Chadlito.

My method was to "brace myself" by drawing unique recipes and drinks on my small magnetic board. They were created in my fantasies.

Accept the :blackpill:, no matter what you do, everything on this clown world is rigged against us, it's ovER bro.

Utterly retarded and unreliable. Once you tap back into regular eating schedule you will regain most of it. Work on increasing metabolism instead of starving yourself. What are your stats if your TDEE is only 1800 kcal?

Accept the :blackpill:, no matter what you do, everything on this clown world is rigged against us, it's ovER bro.
I'm gonna make it or die coping
Utterly retarded and unreliable. Once you tap back into regular eating schedule you will regain most of it. Work on increasing metabolism instead of starving yourself. What are your stats if your TDEE is only 1800 kcal?
I used a spreadsheet to track my weight change vs calorie intake and yeah Its only 1800. I'm 5'7" and have to sit at a desk all day

It's called Auschwitzmaxxing.

Look at the jawline on this kike:

Images

I used a spreadsheet to track my weight change vs calorie intake and yeah Its only 1800. I'm 5'7" and have to sit at a desk all day
I'm roughly your height and I lose weight on 2500 kcal daily when training 4x/week. Use Cronometer or MyFitnessPal to track your calories and macros. Implement cardio or better yet weight lifting and you'll start dropping weight.

you are so wrong if you think woman cant be fat and get sex Regardless

if you have any self control whatsoever it's easy not to regain weight

How did you ntmaxx and surgerymaxx?

Based. Congrats on the discipline.

I surgerymaxxed, NTmaxxed, everything, I still can't get laid. After my surgery, I've been told I'm anywhere between a 5 and a 7 depending on the day.

But after bulking and lifting, I look like shit. Even with a shirt on, I just look like a fat mess with falbby arms. I'm just so manlet-tier that my TDEE is like 1800 so cutting is piss slow unless I starve myself. I can't wait 3 months just to cut 5 pounds.

So I am just gonna starve myself. Black coffee+surgarfree gum to supress my appitite. Water all day. Even if I lose muscle it doesn't matter because girls just want fuckboy bodies anyway. Basically I'll be doing 48 hour fasts followed by ~700 calorie refeeds until I'm shredded.

Its fucking insane that incels have to do this to make it. All a woman has to do is not be a fucking pig

i did the fasting diet for several months. i would go about 5 days without eating, break my fast, repeat. i lost a lot of weight pretty fast.

gained it all back though after i got depressed.