Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im easily the truest truecel here

• Thread starter italo-Hellenecel
  • Start date
italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
You all fakecels i am the truest incel here your all fakecels LOLOLOL
I AM LITERALLY 5'6 and sub5

Italo hellenecel

Fuck off larping fakecel piece of shit

Fuck off larping fakecel piece of shit
Honestly, what is this dumb nigger thinking? Posting about being the most truecel like nobody is gonna pull out the screenshot of him saying he made out with a woman.

Probably attention-whoring. Average fakecel tbh

I really dont understand why these fakecels have literal dates with foids and then go on is. crying about how "over" it is. NIGGA YOU MAKE OUT WITH WOMEN? When I was young, I became happy when foids acknowledged my existence and these assholes have the privilege to feel their body. i just can't believe it. Most of us will never experience that and yet that mednigger has the balls to call himself incel.

I really dont understand why these fakecels have literal dates with foids and then go on is. crying about how "over" it is. NIGGA YOU MAKE OUT WITH WOMEN? When I was young, I became happy when foids acknowledged my existence and these assholes have the privilege to feel their body. i just can't believe it. Most of us will never experience that and yet that mednigger has the balls to call himself incel.
im truecel

“Truecel” but not KHH gtfo of here with that shit nigga.

I'm 5'2 and weight 600 lbs and have a 1 inch penis and achne all over my face

GRAY

Love your avi, a Russian king or something was healed in history after seeing that image it is said! Beautiful Face Cool Face!

I'm starting to get really suspicious about the kind of protection fakecels are getting on this forum.

First Moeggels, now this piece of shit?

Exactly WTF is going on?

I'm starting to get really suspicious about the kind of protection fakecels are getting on this forum.

Exactly WTF is going on?
What happened with moeggelse

imagine bragging about something you're trying to escape
this forum is getting so shit and im a 22 .is

over mang

imagine bragging about something you're trying to escape
this forum is getting so shit and im a 22 .is
he probably gave up on it and now trying to be the best at something(the best loser)

We'll send you a chocolate medal.

post Blackpills or media if you have any

I’m a 5’6 khhv oldcel, who just got rejected by his oneitis. No one is uglier than me, i have grey sewer water coloring, comical eye area, disgusting nose and also boneless

Intellau is 5'3 and he's a non thug non Tyrone blackcel with schizophrenia and autism and on top of all that he is ugly as fuck nobody is a bigger truecel then him I feel so bad for him
The truecels on the forum must be protected at all costs.

Exactly WTF is going on?
Just look at the case of JayGoptri. Based on his personal testimony MarquisDeSade permanently banned him. The next morning Fat Link rescinded the ban. After this JayGoptri changed his tune.

Nobody gets banned anymore unless they insult or make certain mods look foolish. JayGoptri could have admitted to having a current wife, kids, a dozen past LTRs with hot chicks, and he wouldn't be banned because Fat Link personally likes him, and even if that account had been banned as a measure to take off the heat he would have been allowed to make any amount of alts. This is a forum where some incels post, but it's not a requirement to be incel to post here, simple as.

men-in-black-will-smith.gif

Just look at the case of JayGoptri. Based on his personal testimony MarquisDeSade permanently banned him. The next morning Fat Link rescinded the ban. After this JayGoptri changed his tune.

Nobody gets banned anymore unless they insult or make certain mods look foolish. JayGoptri could have admitted to having a current wife, kids, a dozen past LTRs with hot chicks, and he wouldn't be banned because Fat Link personally likes him, and even if that account had been banned as a measure to take off the heat he would have been allowed to make any amount of alts. This is a forum where some incels post, but it's not a requirement to be incel to post here, simple as.

men-in-black-will-smith.gif
What will they say to you this time to gaslight you into thinking you're imagining things...

ok, and whats next? Do you actually like being an incel or think its a flex? JFL at this fucking forum.

The state ought to execute you.

I haven't talked to a woman about something not school related in years.