Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm dying. This summer is cruel!

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
am I the only one who sees it that way or are women hotter than they have been in recent years? I see so many almost naked, super nice tanned girls every day, everywhere. I'm not allowed to touch any of them. It's killing me. I have a permanent erection. Even now just thinking about it. The agepill is torturing me in addition. Its tortures me most to know that I will never in my life experience affection and physical intimacy with these girls. I'm 32 now. I could never reach the hottest girls in their early 20s. It's like a world that's lost to me forever. My youth is over. Everything I could have (in theory) are MILFs, but they don't want me either. I think I should spend next summer in an Islamic country so that the sight of women can't torture me anymore. Brutal shariapill!

Don't go outside

am I the only one who sees it that way or are women hotter than they have been in recent years? I see so many almost naked, super nice tanned girls every day, everywhere. I'm not allowed to touch any of them. It's killing me. I have a permanent erection. Even now just thinking about it. The agepill is torturing me in addition. Its tortures me most to know that I will never in my life experience affection and physical intimacy with these girls. I'm 32 now. I could never reach the hottest girls in their early 20s. It's like a world that's lost to me forever. My youth is over. Everything I could have (in theory) are MILFs, but they don't want me either. I think I should spend next summer in an Islamic country so that the sight of women can't torture me anymore. Brutal shariapill!
Rǎpefuel

You should learn to care less at that age tbh for your own peace of mind