Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IM DRUNK AS FUCK GUYS

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I DONT HAVE WEED ANYMORE SO TODAY I DRANK AS SUBSTITUTE. DRANK 500ML CHINESE PLUM WINE, BUT WAS ONLY 10,5% SO ALMOST NO EFFECT. THEN I DRANK SOME GIN AND NOW I NOTICE THE EFFECTS. ATE SOME NICE POPPY CAKE WITH MILK AND WILL GO TO SLEEP SOON:feelscomfy:

Enjoy your drunken slumber

caps lock = drunk theory

nice bro. dont text or call anyone or go on social media.

Drinking is for faggots. Abstain from drinking no matter the cost (excluding religious celebrations)

Drinking is for faggots. Abstain from drinking no matter the cost (excluding religious celebrations)
I DID AVOID LONG TIME AND LAST TIME I DRANK WAS ONE YEAR AGO. BEFORE THAT LAST TIME I WAS DRUNK WAS OVER A YEAR AGO. I NEED TO COPE SOMEHOW

Alcocel protip: eat nothing past noon and a little will go a long way to get buzzed in the evening, so you don't get hangover the next day.

Based alcoholcel :feelsautistic: Try to drink as much water as you can to mitigate the hangover boyo.

Just don't fall off the wagon too hard. It's understandable though. Many days I feel more insane sober than I did when I was drinking.

Drinking would be so much of a better cope if hangovers didn't exist, like what do you mean I have to suffer the morning after drinking, let us incels enjoy our copes, we already suffer enough.

Makes me want to grab one now

Drinking would be so much of a better cope if hangovers didn't exist, like what do you mean I have to suffer the morning after drinking, let us incels enjoy our copes, we already suffer enough.

Alcocel protip: eat nothing past noon and a little will go a long way to get buzzed in the evening, so you don't get hangover the next day.
Didnt get a hangover, just had to piss and shit a lot