Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm drunk again

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★★
Nothing better to do I guess

what ya drinking

I'm drinking whiskey on the rocks

Same nigga
I'm actually not drinking any alcohol but whiskey on the rocks is the only alcoholic beverage I know other than beer so I said I was drinking it to start a conversation with you

I'm actually not drinking any alcohol but whiskey on the rocks is the only alcoholic beverage I know other than beer so I said I was drinking it to start a conversation with you
What do you want to talk about, I'm an open book right now.

What do you want to talk about, I'm an open book right now.
About how white pussy is better than all pussy, Arabic pussy is a close second.

About how white pussy is better than all pussy, Arabic pussy is a close second.
How do you know so much about the different varieties of pussy and their quality? I don't know anything about pussies

Same man, drunk asf. When I drink I feel like A FUCKING CHAD. THIS WORLD IS MINE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

How do you know so much about the different varieties of pussy and their quality? I don't know anything about pussies
I have no idea too but I prefer White and Arabic foids so I assume they have better pussies

Same man, drunk asf. When I drink I feel like A FUCKING CHAD. THIS WORLD IS MINE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
I don't feel like a chad. I do feel more content with being an incel I guess. If someone barged in this room and shot me in the head I think I would be ok with that right now.

I don't feel like a chad. I do feel more content with being an incel I guess. If someone barged in this room and shot me in the head I think I would be ok with that right now.
That's because god is trying to cuck you hardcore. Give the old fucker the middle finger, and stand proud. You are a chad n1gger! :feelsBox:

I'm pouring another glass right now

Incels > Simps