Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm drinking again

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Sitting in this park, all these disgusting normfags everywhere. Got my neetbux appointment soon.

Cool. What you drinking?

Sitting in this park
low inhib for drinking outside
last time i drunk outside i almost got arrested by a police officer and he asked for my ID but i got lucky it was just a beer and not something major

Sitting in this park, all these disgusting normfags everywhere. Got my neetbux appointment soon.
Based, I would be afraid, because public drinking (at least in Poland) is illegal, a few thousands PLN is quite a lot. Btw I often take my father's car for making trips in the surrounding at Friday and Saturday nights, so I rarely drink.

Boozing is the last stage of LDARing

Boozing is the last stage of LDARing
The stages: Being a functional alcoholic --> being a non-functional alcoholic ---> rope.

I have a bit conflicted feeling regarding alcohol: On the one hand, I wanna drink a bottle of blue curacao and tune out of the misery, but on the other hand, I live in an institution and can't booze, plus I walk in a park and am disgusted by old alcoholics, one of the saddest sights is an old drunk.