Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm downloading Tinder

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Alright, boys. After a month of preparation, I'm finally ready to download this satanic app and see whether it's truly over for me or not.

For the record, I tried everything I could do to improve my looks: new haircut, facial skin products, beard grooming, buying clothes that actually suit me, staying hydrated, and so on. Nobody can say I didn't try my best in case this doesn't work.

So I took 50 pictures in different places with different types of lighting and clothes. Out of all 50, I chose 3. Yeah, I know.

Still working on the bio. Set the location all over Québec and beyond. Willing to drive miles to meet someone who's interested. I just need one match, that's it.

So wish me luck. A friend of mine will be taking care of my Tinder account while I'm not active, checking for possible matches and messages. I'm 21 years old and this is my last chance of ascending. I need to ascend so badly until I'm 25. From then on it all goes downhill.

I'll keep you updated.

Alright, boys. After a month of preparation, I'm finally ready to download this satanic app and see whether it's truly over for me or not.

For the record, I tried everything I could do to improve my looks: new haircut, facial skin products, beard grooming, buying clothes that actually suit me, staying hydrated, and so on. Nobody can say I didn't try my best in case this doesn't work.

So I took 50 pictures in different places with different types of lighting and clothes. Out of all 50, I chose 3. Yeah, I know.

Still working on the bio. Set the location all over Québec and beyond. Willing to drive miles to meet someone who's interested. I just need one match, that's it.

So wish me luck. A friend of mine will be taking care of my Tinder account while I'm not active, checking for possible matches and messages. I'm 21 years old and this is my last chance of ascending. I need to ascend so badly until I'm 25. From then on it all goes downhill.

I'll keep you updated.
Turboretarded

Good luck.
Try it with MBTI based apps too.
Dalaran (a former user here) had success with it.

See you after it doesn’t work

Good luck boyo!
I will try again as well soon.

But don't feel bad if it doesn't work the way you want it to work. You know well how the system works.
Keep us up to date!
:feelsYall:

Well done, OP. Don't listen to the salty fags trying to bring you down and telling you it's over. Hope you do well. Keep us updated, at least in DMs.

Oh, I'm already familiar with your behavior. Keep projecting, homeboy. Go lift your weights at the gym and get out of my sight.
I will, soycuck.

This tbh. Tinder is a place where chadlites fight tooth and nail for obese whales, and OP thinks he has a chance :lul:
We don't know what OP looks like.

This tbh. Tinder is a place where chadlites fight tooth and nail for obese whales, and OP thinks he has a chance :lul:
Check out data from tinder about the match and likes distribution. You have to be delusional to think that you have any chance there as a below average male. Tinder is also a sausage fest which even accelerates hypergamy. Additionally, there are countless of tinder experiments which only prove what the data shows (I highly recommend the tinder experiments from looksmaximus on bitchute).

Check out data from tinder about the match and likes distribution. You have to be delusional to think that you have any chance there as a below average male. Tinder is also a sausage fest which even accelerates hypergamy. Additionally, there are countless of tinder experiments which only prove what the data shows (I highly recommend the tinder experiments from looksmaximus on bitchute).
Isn't Tinder generally accepted to be for men who are in the top 20% looks? That's 1 in 5 men. I'm sure there are at least some people here that would get something if they tried.

We don't know what OP looks like.
OP along with the rest of us, is spending his free time on an incel forum. Is it more likely for him to be a chad, or a normie/incel aka 0 chance on tinder?

He is 6'4!!
Ban this asshole already!!!

You're in Canada? That explains it.

It's over.

Isn't Tinder generally accepted to be for men who are in the top 20% looks? That's 1 in 5 men. I'm sure there are at least some people here that would get something if they tried.

Maybe over five years ago, but now people more likely refer to top 5% or even top 1%.

Last edited:
OP along with the rest of us, is spending his free time on an incel forum. Is it more likely for him to be a chad, or a normie/incel aka 0 chance on tinder?
Well look at OP's height. That already puts him in the top percentage of men at least in that regard. There are also people that get laid on other incel forums like lookism.

I think different techniques work best for different kinds of people.

Approaching, dating sites, being very socially active... they can all work.

I wish you luck though, with this or with whatever options you go for!

Turboretarded
No it's not. It's smart.

Tinder is not the best app to be honest, you're not completly wrong. Are there any other dating apps in your region that you could try op?

Some people need to try it a few times before the reality gets through their thick skulls.
It's better than to never have tried at all.

he's 6'4 so his ascension post will come soon enough.
is this true op?

You can't know. There have been plenty of larps and even foids hanging around here. Browsing incels.is doesn't say anything about you or your looks anymore since the side went mainstream.

If you're in the top 20%, you shouldn't be here.

Looks are the most important factor on tinder, but foids can afford to be picky af. If they see something in your pictures they don't like, they will swipe left. Some very small (irrelevant) detail like taking photos in the wrong location etc. There are dozens of videos out where foids record themselves swiping on tinder:
1n4rnqgivha31

[23F]
8wzwio329so61 1

[Nothing more to add here]
1 EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK  pA 1

[It's over]
Male in south 1

There are 1000s of other examples out there.

Well done, OP. Don't listen to the salty fags trying to bring you down and telling you it's over. Hope you do well. Keep us updated, at least in DMs.
I don't understand why incel communities are like crabbuckets where everybody is dragging each other down constantly.
Ascension should be a goal, at least for everybody below age 25.
I'm 30yo oldcel truecel, it's over for me, but I encourage everyone to at least try.

I think different techniques work best for different kinds of people.

Approaching, dating sites, being very socially active... they can all work.

I wish you luck though, with this or with whatever options you go for!
Thank you. :feelsautistic:

Well look at OP's height. That already puts him in the top percentage of men at least in that regard. There are also people that get laid on other incel forums like lookism.
How tall is OP

How tall is OP
I'm 6'4". I don't get why most people on this forum are obsessed with height when the vast majority of blackpill studies show the most important factor when it comes to attraction is face.

I'm 6'4". I don't get why most people on this forum are obsessed with height when the vast majority of blackpill studies show the most important factor when it comes to attraction is face.
@Fat Link :chad::banhammer:

At 6'4, your face has to be borderline deformed for you to be incel. Or microdick.

@Fat Link :chad::banhammer:

At 6'4, your face has to be borderline deformed for you to be incel.
Dude, even Blackops2cel was tall. You people are retarded if you think being tall compensates for an ugly face.

Dude, even Blackops2cel was tall. You people are retarded if you think being tall compensates for an ugly face.
We're retarded, but you're the one who's rotting here despite having the most important physical trait a man can have in life :feelshaha:

We're retarded, but you're the one who's rotting here despite having the most important physical trait a man can have in life :feelshaha:
God bless your life, man. It's easy to judge behind a keyboard but life isn't as objective as you'd like to think

If you're in the top 20%, you shouldn't be here.

Looks are the most important factor on tinder, but foids can afford to be picky af. If they see something in your pictures they don't like, they will swipe left. Some very small (irrelevant) detail like taking photos in the wrong location etc. There are dozens of videos out where foids record themselves swiping on tinder:
View attachment 546714
[23F]
View attachment 546715
[Nothing more to add here]
View attachment 546716
[It's over]
View attachment 546717
There are 1000s of other examples out there.
Really? I thought it was reddit copers that said shit like "you need to have a good bio" or "show off your hobbies". I thought it was if you look good, you're guaranteed a right swipe.

God bless your life, man. It's easy to judge behind a keyboard but life isn't as objective as you'd like to think

Try gymmaxxing. Height synergizes extremely well with musclarity.

I don't understand why incel communities are like crabbuckets where everybody is dragging each other down constantly.
I'm 30yo oldcel truecel, it's over for me, but I encourage everyone to at least try.
Yeah guys here should try tbh. No reason to rot here with us if one doesn't have to.

Really? I thought it was reddit copers that said shit like "you need to have a good bio" or "show off your hobbies". I thought it was if you look good, you're guaranteed a right swipe.
You don't get the point:
If you're not in the top30%, foids will automatically swipe left (probably after a couple of seconds). If you somehow manage to "survive" the first couple of seconds, she will really carefully analyse your pictures and if she finds a very small flaws in your bio or pictures, you're out. They can afford to be picky because of the gender ratio on tinder. The algorithm will also fuck you over.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/n1FxWQtwIYSZ/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1j2gZG8MYJfL/

Yeah, exactly. It's always "you're a subhuman piece of shit just like me" until facts prove otherwise then it's "reee Chad fakecel faggot".

Used it since 2018.
Did not get ONE single date from it.

He ascended so what's your point dumbass?

who took ur pictures? dont tell me they are selfies

Someone make catfish and arrange to meet a woman somewhere public. Go to the meeting, keeping your distance take a photo, then post it here.

wonder if he ascended

6 foot 4 fakecel cunt I hope he got catfished and robbed