Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im done

Mudkiper42

Mudkiper42

Outcastcel
Im done sleeping, hopefully the mental degradation from it will drive me to the point where killing myself doesnt bother me. Ive given up

Nice wincest avi though.

Low IQ. Sleep derivation is only gonna make you more generally fear prone.

apparently sleep deprivation makes people less depressed. Although, from personal experience, as someone who regularly misses out on entire nights of sleep, my inhib gets lowered to the point where killing myself wouldn't be the tasking thing it is in my normal state of mind

I haven’t slept for more than 3 hours in the past 5 years. It’s a bleak and agonizing existence. :feelsbadman:

You and me both bro. I think I woke up at 7 to study, got back in bed after going through some work and haven't gotten out except to empty my 3L piss jug

apparently sleep deprivation makes people less depressed.
Only in the early stages. It comes back with a vengeance along with psychosis if you let it go on long enough.

apparently sleep deprivation makes people less depressed. Although, from personal experience, as someone who regularly misses out on entire nights of sleep, my inhib gets lowered to the point where killing myself wouldn't be the tasking thing it is in my normal state of mind
how do you resist sleep so often?

NoSleep, now!

It's preferable not to wake up TBF but unfortunately you do.