Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m done

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I’m seriously done with ever the last few days I have gotten to much black pills that just hurt so much everything sucks I have no chance in life what so ever women are fucking evil whore seriously if you are a incel and think you can ascend its over just stop having hope these 12 13 14 15 16 year olds are getting fucked on a daily basis while you where in your room coping with your games shows movies what ever I had plans to sea max but I can’t take this shit any more tbh I really feel like roping before corona is ending also please some one reply to this thread https://incels.is/threads/hey-it-what-would-you-give-me-as-advice.225252/#post-5072376 please And with some one I mean normies and it fags lie to me so it shows in what kind of make believe land you guys live Also I had some money to surgery maxx but why even try it’s not even fucking worth it if I go from a 2 /10 to a 3/10 that’s just wasting money and is a long operation nothing will work for any babycels here I beg you go to the gym 24:7 mew like crazy get a social group ASAP and get money that’s your only chance you might find teenage love if you do that somehting I sadly never had you only have one life please don’t waste it listing to bullshit advise from your parents if they see you look good you don’t if they say you aren’t fat you are. Take advice from no one except the people that are like you :cryfeels: Seriously fuck this world for saying every incel is a pedo terrorist All we want is love and my sex or Hf thread proofs it Us gettingbullied as kids because of our looks “it’s just normal bro” no it isn’t even in elementary the better looking kids have more friends and are more popular again normies and it fags reply to my thread tell me what I’m doing wrong show me why I am such a pedo and a terrorist and a er lover Jfl for them not knowing most incels hate him well if I don’t make a new thread about my sea max journey I be dead seriously much love to @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D my group chat buddies and all anime cels and gamer cels. Been a nice ride and I’m glad I had this place to vent and meme with if I go I hope my sucide will reach world news Might jump from Tokyo tower or slit my throat on live tv hope it will be big enough for them to show it globally

Ps what’s out for feds boys and ugly guys lurking here you belong here

Don't rope before you SEA max brocel. You might be able to find a foid wiling to literally worship the ground you stand on.

Don't rppw until you've exhausted every avenue. It may be pointless to some, but you won't know until you try.

Nzijc

are you going to rope?

Blackpills don’t even hurt me anymore

Don't rope before you SEA max brocel. You might be able to find a foid wiling to literally worship the ground you stand on.

Don't rppw until you've exhausted every avenue. It may be pointless to some, but you won't know until you try.

View attachment 305018

I get you man and it’s true you can’t say it’s completely over unless you tried everything but I tried so many things and I always failing getting made fun at degraded i am seriously worth less then a criminal *meeks pill* they better let me sea fast i don’t want to wait to long I just want clarity I just want to end my life
are you going to rope?

no I’m going out slaying And partying

OP did I make you feel upset with my teen sex pills?

i'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you with that.

Why is this moved to offtopic

that’s just wasting money and is a long operation nothing will work for any babycels here I beg you go to the gym 24:7 mew like crazy get a social group ASAP and get money that’s your only chance you might find teenage love if you do that somehting I sadly never had you only have one life please don’t waste it listing to bullshit advise from your parents if they see you look good you don’t if they say you aren’t fat you are. Take advice from no one except the people that are like you :cryfeels:
I want to do all these things but they seem beyond me,unatainable