Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm done

:soy: :bluepill: > "It's over if you're not NT, bro! I swear I'm not incel because of my looks; autism is a death sentence!"

"aspergirls" JFL has lonely in her username, but has A BOYFRIEND, meanwhile her mentalmatch is rotting in the dark each day thinking about suicide

I think she's looking to trade up.

so he's so much of a gigachad that she's ashamed too even look at him
or really ugly and she'll replace him when better guy asks her out

No such thing as girls with autism. You can't change my mind.

"aspergirls" JFL has lonely in her username, but has A BOYFRIEND, meanwhile her mentalmatch is rotting in the dark each day thinking about suicide

CsrU0G5.jpg

:soy: :bluepill: > "It's over if you're not NT, bro! I swear I'm not incel because of my looks; autism is a death sentence!"
Even if autism was nothing, nothing gets in the way of foids. The person who is exactly you as a foid, ugly, short, fucking retarded is still getting dicked by gigachad. Femorrhoids have indestructible sexual market value

r/asperguys = doesn't exist because they all committed suicide.

Even then, nothing gets in the way of foids. The person who is exactly you as a foid, ugly, short, fucking retarded is still getting dicked by gigachad. Femorrhoids have indestructible sexual market value
I can't tell if you missed that the boyfriend is autistic too. It doesn't matter. Chad with autism is still Chad.

I can't tell if you missed that the boyfriend is autistic too. It doesn't matter. Chad with autism is still Chad.
yeah I missed it fuek
not reading all that shit

"Aspergirls" are like noodlewhores on steroids:

Noodlewhores chase white chad cock and hate the men of their own kind.

"Aspergirls" chase NT chad cock and hate the men of their own kind, but to an even greater extreme.

As an aspiecel, I seriously wish all "aspergirls" would get terminal cancer. The hatred I have received from them goes far beyond anything I've gotten from "normal" women.

Ragefuel, women will never understand being alone.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't understand and then I read that her boyfriend is also autistic. It's over.

Pretty much. For a man with autism it just never began.

Autism? People who claim to be autistic (on this forum and the late r/Braincels) never seemed to struggle communicating with other fellowcels.

literally tutorial mode