Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm done with YouTube

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm not going to use YouTube anymore. From now on the only social media I'll use is this forum. YouTube has become completely incompetent in both algorithm and auto moderation. I can't even send messages on YouTube anymore without my comments automatically being deleted.

If I make a video and it preforms well a YouTube admin will shadow ban it. I proved this was happening last year with my Mario review. The site is completely cucked, borderline unusable and worst of all boring beyond comprehension.

No more support for Google zog shit from me. From now on Yandex will be my primary browser

same, also have you noticed how boring recommended has gotten? it's been like this for a while since 2022

The real problem is the videos this shit platform recommends. Can't watch anything good these days because it's filled with slop.

What’s your YT
Just look up my username and add "incel." I'm done with it. I uploaded a largely successful yt short and a YouTube admin shadow banned it. It's pointless trying to be an incel YouTuber in 2024 unless you only vent about your life and don't discuss blackpilled topics outside of it

same, also have you noticed how boring recommended has gotten? it's been like this for a while since 2022
Yes. It's fucking horrific. I can refresh ten times and nothing interesting will show up.

I dont use YouTube often anymore, but for different reasons. Depression made me lose interest in all content i used to watch

I'm not going to use YouTube anymore. From now on the only social media I'll use is this forum. YouTube has become completely incompetent in both algorithm and auto moderation. I can't even send messages on YouTube anymore without my comments automatically being deleted.

If I make a video and it preforms well a YouTube admin will shadow ban it. I proved this was happening last year with my Mario review. The site is completely cucked, borderline unusable and worst of all boring beyond comprehension.

No more support for Google zog shit from me. From now on Yandex will be my primary browser
my youtube channel got perma deleted

I rarely watch jewtube. I mainly listen to music on it

Just look up my username and add "incel." I'm done with it. I uploaded a largely successful yt short and a YouTube admin shadow banned it. It's pointless trying to be an incel YouTuber in 2024 unless you only vent about your life and don't discuss blackpilled topics outside of it

Yes. It's fucking horrific. I can refresh ten times and nothing interesting will show up.

I have a YT channel named INTERC3L, I highly suggest you don’t quit YouTube, I have subscribed, don’t make YouTube videos to appeal to normies, make them for your fellow bros to watch and advertise them here, we can collab as well to grow an audience.

I have a YT channel named INTERC3L, I highly suggest you don’t quit YouTube, I have subscribed, don’t make YouTube videos to appeal to normies, make them for your fellow bros to watch and advertise them here, we can collab as well to grow an audience.
Link to your channel?

YouTube is cucked. It’s been deleting all my comments too without me even mentioning incel or saying anything bad

Rumble & bitchute are superior anyway.

YouTube is cucked. It’s been deleting all my comments too without me even mentioning incel or saying anything bad
That's because the (((people))) that run jewtube are pic below

Its turned into an extreme kike propaganda site. I feel awful that I have to pay those filthy kikes for jewtube premium. I wish there was an alternative

Its turned into an extreme kike propaganda site. I feel awful that I have to pay those filthy kikes for jewtube premium. I wish there was an alternative
There's alternative apps where you can use YouTube premium features for free

Same