Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im done with youtube

Finishme

Finishme

ILM

But height doesn't matter huh?

i dont rly watch anything on jewtube anymore either, website turned into trash at around 2013 imo

JFL@ rating someone a 10, nobody is a fucking 10.

"What are you attracted to to?"

"To put it simply, white guys"

Suicide fuel. I am not watching any more, I know it will just be JBW gallery.

Shes not a 10.

"You're really tall, I like tall guys teehee"

Why the fuck to keep seeing videos from this channel getting posted, stop giving these fuckers views.

I only look stuff on Youtube I want to watch, or listen to songs and stuff then rip them later. I always avoid pozz like that.

I only look stuff on Youtube I want to watch, or listen to songs and stuff then rip them later. I always avoid pozz like that.

the only way you see shit like this in your reccomendations, is if you keep watching it, I've never even seen this channel before or watched any videos from it, but I keep seeing the videos posted on here in threads over and over, I'd suspect someone who isn't even incel is spamming this shit on the site on purpose to troll, because what incel would purposefully seek this shit out, a masochistic and idiotic one.

the only way you see shit like this in your reccomendations, is if you keep watching it, I've never even seen this channel before or watched any videos from it, but I keep seeing the videos posted on here in threads over and over, I'd suspect someone who isn't even incel is spamming this shit on the site on purpose to troll, because what incel would purposefully seek this shit out, a masochistic and idiotic one.
Yeah, the only time I've seen stuff like this is when youtube put in the "trending" page, and I stopped using a youtube account altogether soon after that. It's probably IT trying to "troll" us and then post it in their circles making fun of us.

I dunno man, self destruction goes hand-in-hand with inceldom. One of the most normie attributes is being incapable of intentionally acting against their own self-interest.

You'll be back.

I dunno man, self destruction goes hand-in-hand with inceldom.

For fools yes, who see it as some kind of "fad" or "edgy group" to be a part of, makes me think of a bunch of emos gathering to cut themselves together lol. We have enough mental aungusih to deal with , no need to seek it out, and if one has to seek it out, I'd argue their life isn't that bad to begin with, and they are seeking it out so they can feel like they are "part of the group".

Nobody who is already suicidal and tired of life, would seek this shit out, you'd avoid it, we have too many "I want to feel edgy" newfag posters

For fools yes, who see it as some kind of "fad" or "edgy group" to be a part of, makes me think of a bunch of emos gathering to cut themselves together lol. We have enough mental aungusih to deal with , no need to seek it out, and if one has to seek it out, I'd argue their life isn't that bad to begin with, and they are seeking it out so they can feel like they are "part of the group".

Nobody who is already suicidal and tired of life, would seek this shit out, you'd avoid it, we have too many "I want to feel edgy" newfag posters

You sound more like a whitepiller, which is a good thing. A healthier ideology. I can't quite bite the whitepill myself, because it seems like a joke to try and avoid a state that is perpetually unavoidable. I hope you can see that there is genuine logic to self-destruction, and it's not some edgy-emo thing. I'm in my 30s I'm no fucking teen. Most blackpillers I'd say are accelerationists that want the world to burn, just because they were just never part of the normie club.

Normies rating scale
-nobody below a 5/10 exists. Everyone is “atleast average bro!”. Normies absolutely cannot rate someone ugly/10.
-anyone above PSL7 is automatically a 10 because “omg he’s so hawt”
-rating scale is 5-10. The PSL conversion is normie rating minus 5, times 2. A normie 6 is a PSL2, normie 7 is PSL4, normie 8 is PSL6, normie 9 is PSL8, normie 10 is PSL10.
-haircut adds 1 point. “Better glasses for your face bro” adds another 1 point. Cultivating your personality adds another point.

IIRC the landwhale got rated a 6? Lmao

Also why is everyone on that show a gay minority?

Femoids to stupid to understand what is really attractive man

I hate bluepilled rating videos. This confirms the heightpill though.

Youtube is just representing society as a whole now. It sucks, majorly, but i suppose if you search hard enough you'll find quality. Of course the quality real videos would be made almost impossible to find due to the unfairness of the search algorithm and these videos likely have no more than 10 views. That is of course if youtube hasn't already deleted said videos due to the cucks flagging them into oblivion. While the type of crap like the video you posted is given a platform for every single person to find.

YouTube overall is the problem.

Always they show low average foids ethnics to brainwash men and put on a pedestal those normal shity foids and let the stacies alone for chads ? Only this ugly cunts are the only ones whom going volunteers for doing this stupid videos? and all that guys are paid for that? because I don't believe that lack of self awareness