Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m done with women but they’re not done with me

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Even if you’ve given up on women and they don’t even interest you anymore, they will still go out of their way to rag on you, stare at you, laugh at you. There is no mercy in the woman. They just want attention.

women certainly have too much power in society, especially over men

Foids are not satisfied with rejecting you, no. They also will convince other foids to reject you too, they will encourage other men to bully you, they will belittle you over and over again on top of being massive social parasites.
"She has the right to reject you", no intelligent man should buy this poor attempt of gaslighting.

Sounds like you’re a mental cel. They just want nothing to do with me

Sounds like you’re a mental cel. They just want nothing to do with me
I’ve just grown bitter towards them over the years, after being rejected by them for most of my life. I’m pretty sure most incels feel that way

I’ve just grown bitter towards them over the years, after being rejected by them for most of my life. I’m pretty sure most incels feel that way
You have foids staring at you. GTFO

Even if you’ve given up on women and they don’t even interest you anymore, they will still go out of their way to rag on you, stare at you, laugh at you. There is no mercy in the woman. They just want attention.
Indeed.

If you're truecel they'll make sure to steer far clear of you unless forced to interact.

It's when you're borderline that you're cursed with women taunting you but refusing to fuck. They have their alphas, and want you to be the beta.

If you're truecel they'll make sure to steer far clear of you unless forced to interact.

It's when you're borderline that you're cursed with women taunting you but refusing to fuck. They have their alphas, and want you to be the beta.
Don't you hate when people call themselves truecel but name normie traits like being over 200cm?

A quote from the legendary IncelTv "You maybe done with the blackpill but the blackpill isn't done with you"

Yes, I am exactly in the middle, and I’m tired of playing the role of beta cuck. I refuse to play their game anymore