Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm done with life

Ihatefaggots

Ihatefaggots

Recruit
★★
Would sitting in my car and filling it with helium work? I want a painless and peaceful death

Would sitting in my car and filling it with helium work? I want a painless and peaceful death
Find some good copes like a gamingPC and LDAR, Maybe get yourself a workshop and make
things, Sell them, Go fishing, Find a good cope that makes you want to get up that day.

I wouldnt reccomend roping, Try and find a cope you enjoy.

don't do it brocel, try getting on a motorcycle and gunning it on the highway, should bring your survival instincts back online

Find some good copes like a gamingPC and LDAR, Maybe get yourself a workshop and make
things, Sell them, Go fishing, Find a good cope that makes you want to get up that day.

I wouldnt reccomend roping, Try and find a cope you enjoy.
It's so meaningless, I can't make friends because I hate these normies they're all selfish and lack empathy, even the one who acts nice won't be so nice after you do something that caused them even the slightest of inconvenience, got yelled by my supervisor and fired from work today for no reason, he wouldn't even let me explain the misunderstanding, it was a shit minimum wage job anyway, then I got home just to get yelled at my mom too. I didn't ask for any of this, I don't want to do anything. I cry myself to sleep every night, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy.

It's so meaningless, I can't make friends because I hate these normies they're all selfish and lack empathy, even the one who acts nice won't be so nice after you do something that caused them even the slightest of inconvenience, got yelled by my supervisor and fired from work today for no reason, he wouldn't even let me explain the misunderstanding, it was a shit minimum wage job anyway, then I got home just to get yelled at my mom too. I didn't ask for any of this, I don't want to do anything. I cry myself to sleep every night, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy.
I'll be your fren :feelscomfy:

They light charcoals in their cars in South Korea. Don't do it though because you don't need to associate with evil normies at all. My few friends are the weird sort who definitely tolerate me

Never back down, never what :feelsLightsaber:

At least you have friends, you're in pain, we all been through pain, why do you think niggas would just randomly go on this forum, all of us here have gone through shit, line up mf

Keep coping, get a new job, ey, my Dad left so I also relate to feeling unloved by a family