Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im done with being a loser

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Fuck it! This is it! Im tired of being a fucking loser. Im done with this, I can't take it anymore. Even if Im a genetic loser I can try the ascension guide I made a while ago. It is better to try this than to sit and do nothing all day, Im ready to do anything, embarass myself, get a 1000 of surgeries, study all day long, travel anywhere etc. I decided Im either going to ASCEND or die trying. Im not going to post here that much anymore for that reason, maybe once in a while but you can expect I will write an ascension post in the future. MARK MY WORDS. I will write an ascension post and if I don't ascend Im just going to continue posting. Wish me luck

3 AM Manic episode? Anyways gl brocel.

Cope, If you haven't devoted energy into anything worth while up to this point in life there's nothing in this world that could motivate you enough to do so now.

You can only gradually work your way up.

W @Jason Voorhees mindset.

I honestly hope you can ascend man. If you eventually make an ascension post, tag me in it. It would be lifefuel if you succeed.

Loser isn't done with you though, boyo

a clearly infiltrated normie, immediate ban on this infiltrator!

The reality is that no one cares if you are tired or not, no one here intends to help you if they don't keep in mind the hierarchical life of the beta and all its factors, their confrontation of "evolution" and "overcoming" are nothing more than a contemporary philosophy that is completely dead before it can even be conjugated into a verb. Fuck it, get off this forum and do whatever you want, nobody cares, nobody cares, just fuck off.

Loserdom isnt done with you

OP is on the right track.
and who are you to say that?, apparently an idiot who says in his profile description, “the devil was once an angel”. But he does not understand that the stereotype of the “devil” is something Persian and has no true foundation with the theology of belief itself and with the primordial, illiterate, dysfunctional texts.

I'm tired of worms like you spreading looksmaxing on our beta forum, get out of here you worm.

a clearly infiltrated normie, immediate ban on this infiltrator!

The reality is that no one cares if you are tired or not, no one here intends to help you if they don't keep in mind the hierarchical life of the beta and all its factors, their confrontation of "evolution" and "overcoming" are nothing more than a contemporary philosophy that is completely dead before it can even be conjugated into a verb. Fuck it, get off this forum and do whatever you want, nobody cares, nobody cares, just fuck off.
I don't give a fuck what you think either. I can post whatever I fucking want and I can do whatever I fucking want. Who are you to tell me who I am

and who are you to say that?, apparently an idiot who says in his profile description, “the devil was once an angel”. But he does not understand that the stereotype of the “devil” is something Persian and has no true foundation with the theology of belief itself and with the primordial, illiterate, dysfunctional texts.

I'm tired of worms like you spreading looksmaxing on our beta forum, get out of here you worm.
Looksmaxxing in itself isn't something bad. Why not try before you rope or become a hikikomori? Seems like a better way to spend your time than rotting hours upon hours playing videogames damaging your eyesight

I don't give a fuck what you think either. I can post whatever I fucking want and I can do whatever I fucking want. Who are you to tell me who I am
If you don't give a shit about my thoughts, why are you in half beta????????? Fuck you, you undercover normie.

I am no one to tell you who you are, but you are your “I”, and this Being of yours conjugates verbs and calls itself according to what it says, and you are normie, that is your foundation, normie son of a bitch.

Stfu nigga. Muh looksmaxxing is cope muh sports are cope. You niggas are hopeless. People like you will always be stuck in the rut no matter what. Just because OP is trying he has infinitely more chances than you will ever have. It is over for you

Looksmaxxing in itself isn't something bad. Why not try before you rope or become a hikikomori? Seems like a better way to spend your time than rotting hours upon hours playing videogames damaging your eyesight
Looksmaxing is bad because it is a denial of one's own genetics. Dysfunctional imbecile, unable to understand grammatical coding.

As for the other factors, they are part of the essence, and fuck your thinking about subjects you don't even understand. And your essence is a normie, I repeat, you are a normie in disguise and you have no beta base, go jump into the outside world and fuck you, GET OUT OF HERE!

Stfu nigga. Muh looksmaxxing is cope muh sports are cope. You niggas are hopeless. People like you will always be stuck in the rut no matter what. Just because OP is trying he has infinitely more chances than you will ever have. It is over for you
LOL

You preach “overcoming” and involve yourself in determinism by contradicting yourself in the last part of your comment, such idiocy disguised as “understanding”/”overcoming”. You only use beta support when trying to "refute" a beta, this shows your brain cognitive ability. I recommend studying philosophy; because there is a difference between “trying” and “being”. Another idiot following the existentialist “choice” philosophy of the idiot prophet named Sartre. LOL

One detail, he didn't say he was trying, he said he was going to try. And everyone is stuck in a routine, because the world is a single flow. MAN, you really have low IQ

Last edited:
It's simple either you are incel or not, if you succed maybe you aren't complete ''genetic loser''

I'm here 4 years now i tried in 2022 and first half of 2023 really hard to ''Improoooooooooooooovo'' i say this again ''Improoooooooooooooooooooooov'' myself. But it was worthless ( hehhee ) effort cause i'm autistic short genetic trash.
And you are here like ? for 3 months ( and it's say person who is not obssesed with join date like many here )

@KillNiggers
@niggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit

It's simple either you are incel or not, if you succed maybe you aren't complete ''genetic loser''

I'm here 4 years now i tried in 2022 and first half of 2023 really hard to ''Improoooooooooooooovo'' i say this again ''Improoooooooooooooooooooooov'' myself. But it was worthless ( hehhee ) effort cause i'm autistic short genetic trash.
And you are here like ? for 3 months ( and it's say person who is not obssesed with join date like many here )

@KillNiggers
@niggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Exactly:yes::yes:.

3 AM Manic episode? Anyways gl brocel.
W @Jason Voorhees mindset.
Loserdom isnt done with you

Fuck it! This is it! Im tired of being a fucking loser. Im done with this, I can't take it anymore. Even if Im a genetic loser I can try the ascension guide I made a while ago. It is better to try this than to sit and do nothing all day, Im ready to do anything, embarass myself, get a 1000 of surgeries, study all day long, travel anywhere etc. I decided Im either going to ASCEND or die trying. Im not going to post here that much anymore for that reason, maybe once in a while but you can expect I will write an ascension post in the future. MARK MY WORDS. I will write an ascension post and if I don't ascend Im just going to continue posting. Wish me luck
Too bad because being a loser isnt done with you

View: https://youtu.be/YX2IQG4wTCE?si=AK4Qk-iBPPrcNJjI

@KillNiggers
@niggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
This

But best of luck still brocel.

Cope, If you haven't devoted energy into anything worth while up to this point in life there's nothing in this world that could motivate you enough to do so now.

You can only gradually work your way up.
:feelsrope: