Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm done. Why improve on things that are not changeable? Why looksmaxx when the highest rating I can achieve as a subhuman curry ogre is 4.5/10?

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Women consider 80% of men average/unattracive, meaning that 80% of men are a 5/10 to a all women.

At the top 20 % of men, you START being non-subhuman(NOT attactive) for females. We know that women don't go for anything less than chadlite 7/10.

So a big percentage of the 20% of mean that are above average 6/10 are still invisible/ugly. So it's not actually 20 %, but less. Now imagine chads 8/10 and giga chads 10/10. That <20% dominate the sexual market.

Any male below 7/10 does not exist to females unless they are of use/slaves. If you ascendmaxx and you cannot achieve 7/10 because of your limited facial- and body bone- I mean personality, it's pretty much over.

Even as a high tier normie, ALL women have no problem fucking chadlites. It is over for any male below 7/10. Scientifically proven.

You wanted to ascendmaxx with a girl below your looksmatch so she doesn't cheat? Ha! She is getting her pussy punched in by a 10 inch, 8 foot giga chad who pumps and dumps and he was worth it to cheat on you because women are biologically programmed to get rawed and pregnant by a genetically superior human male. Remember that all womem will jump on a chad's cock if she only gets the chance and your heart will break.

It's over anyway you look at it.

Just ropemaxx at this point.

Been over.

Concluded.

Done.

Finito.

Over.

JUST

This. If you have to get into self improvement bullshit then its already over. just focus on other copes.

Curries can never ascend. Even if you're a 9/10 curry best you'll get is a low tier subhuman curry foid.
Fuck being curry. Curries are the worst race. Just euthanize every curry and free thus world from such a disgusting plague.

We've got to work with what we got buddy boyo. It's better to try to improve the chance of ascension, no matter how slim it is.

We've got to work with what we got buddy boyo. It's better to try to improve the chance of ascension, no matter how slim it is.
:feelsgah::blackpill::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsrope:

Cope till you rope.

My profile picture.

Just saying.

Well how do you look? Do you have any good features that can be looksmaxxed?
I am copemaxxing atm, but mostly ropemaxximg tbh ngl, I can only hope to be 4.5 in a few years, with hard work.

This. If you have to get into self improvement bullshit then its already over. just focus on other copes.
why can't you guys take self-improvement for what it is? SELF-IMPROVEMENT
lmao at your life if all you do is think how to be better for a femoid to approve you

This is correct that's why our fate is decided at birth you either cope or rope

True there are no point

Curries can never ascend. Even if you're a 9/10 curry best you'll get is a low tier subhuman curry foid.
Fuck being curry. Curries are the worst race. Just euthanize every curry and free thus world from such a disgusting plague.

I know a curry that was friend zoned for years until he married an ex model 33 yo when she divorced.

I know a curry that was friend zoned for years until he married an ex model 33 yo when she divorced.
Lol betabuxxing is not ascending.
Just today I saw a curry with a fat white roastie pushing a pram. Couldn't see the color of the spawn but I don't think it was his mutt rather a white mens trash.
I both heightmogg and facemogged at curry motherfucker so he must be betabuxxing for her.

Lol betabuxxing is not ascending.
Just today I saw a curry with a fat white roastie pushing a pram. Couldn't see the color of the spawn but I don't think it was his mutt rather a white mens trash.
I both heightmogg and facemogged at curry motherfucker so he must be betabuxxing for her.
They are on a 3 month eurotrip

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back