Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m done being ignored

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
From now on at work, when I walk past someone I will no longer leave the burden on them to say hi, I will take the initiative and always say hi and use their name if I know it. I don’t care if they don’t want to talk to the ugly male, it’s common manners. I’m not asking for a full conversation or a kidney donation, just to be acknowledged. If they want to then look like an autist and not return my greeting then that’s on them.

side story: today at work I walked by Stacy and I could tell by her body language and lack of eye contact she was not going to say hi to me so I went ahead and said “Hi Stacy” after a few seconds she swallowed her pride (and vomit) (and chad cum) and said “how are you?”

That is all I ask for. And before you say I will be reported to HR, well if saying hello gets you reported to HR then I don’t want to work there.

probably no one will care and it might boost your confidence

From now on at work, when I walk past someone I will no longer leave the burden on them to say hi, I will take the initiative and always say hi and use their name if I know it. I don’t care if they don’t want to talk to the ugly male, it’s common manners. I’m not asking for a full conversation or a kidney donation, just to be acknowledged. If they want to then look like an autist and not return my greeting then that’s on them.

side story: today at work I walked by Stacy and I could tell by her body language and lack of eye contact she was not going to say hi to me so I went ahead and said “Hi Stacy” after a few seconds she swallowed her pride (and vomit) (and chad cum) and said “how are you?”

That is all I ask for. And before you say I will be reported to HR, well if saying hello gets you reported to HR then I don’t want to work there.

It is true. I can relate to this unless you are popular people don't say hi to you it's over.

Just be careful, one of the foids might accuse you of sexual harassment

Hurts more when everyone ignores you tbh

Just say hi theory and brutal HRPill.

Women shouldn't be in the workplace to begin with

View: https://youtu.be/JQZPXjX181A&t=2m29s

you’re done bEing ignoRed

Just be careful, one of the foids might accuse you of sexual harassment
I understand this is possible, but if it happens it happens. I refuse to live like this.

YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE BEING COURTEOUS!

TBH, in the words of Steve Stiffler, this sounds like a lotta work