Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm done approaching, and Looksmaxxing doesn't work

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
Show me one story or incel post where a man got surgery, hair transplants, etc, and it worked. He's now a so-called Giga Chad. I've never seen it happen anywhere on any incel forum or blog/subreddit.

Last edited:
I dont get it. You approach to a femoid and then she took pics of you and you let her do it?.

So,after all that,you took a pics of her and she showed you a pics of her son?

:feelswhat:

I dont get it. You approach to a femoid and then she took pics of you and you let her do it?.

So,after all that,you took a pics of her and she showed you a pics of her son?

:feelswhat:
She never mentioned she had a son the first time. Still, I hope she said she deleted the picture she took of me, but just to be safe, I secured my own. Can't trust people these days.

Show me one story or incel post where a man got surgery, hair transplants, etc, and it worked. He's now a so-called Giga Chad. I've never seen it happen anywhere on any incel forum or blog/subreddit.
Locationmaxxing does work. Just ask @itsOVER

Locationmaxxing does work. Just ask @itsOVER
Someone told me he went to South East Asia, hence JBW. I don't know if that's true, so correct me if I'm wrong.

It's still a good cope for incels.

I think it is depends how ugly you are. if you're like 1/10 looksmax won't save you