Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im disgusting and i dont care anymore

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
health difficulties, family issues, and pre-black pill I used to be much more hygienic than I am now; I would clean my basement, take daily showers, and brush my teeth. However, ever since I accepted that it was actually over for me, I have stopped caring about my hygiene and cleanliness since I have come to the realization that it doesn't matter. The only times I shower are when I have to go to the library to study, and I brush my teeth every other day, which has caused my teeth to become yellow and also cracked. No joke, about a year ago, I had seven cavities that needed to be filled, and this shit caused massive sensitivity in my teeth. Additionally, the basement where I live is completely filthy, with moldy food and other trash covering every square inch of it. Even the stairs leading down to my basement are completely filthy and im so lazy to the point where i use my old clothes on the floor to clean up my ejaculate i feel like at the point over no return nothing can truly fix me anymore its truly over for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

health difficulties, family issues, and pre-black pill I used to be much more hygienic than I am now; I would clean my basement, take daily showers, and brush my teeth. However, ever since I accepted that it was actually over for me, I have stopped caring about my hygiene and cleanliness since I have come to the realization that it doesn't matter. The only times I shower are when I have to go to the library to study, and I brush my teeth every other day, which has caused my teeth to become yellow and also cracked. No joke, about a year ago, I had seven cavities that needed to be filled, and this shit caused massive sensitivity in my teeth. Additionally, the basement where I live is completely filthy, with moldy food and other trash covering every square inch of it. Even the stairs leading down to my basement are completely filthy and im so lazy to the point where i use my old clothes on the floor to clean up my ejaculate i feel like at the point over no return nothing can truly fix me anymore its truly over for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.
Your rich enough to have a basement?

I havent showered for a week as im left incapacitated and im scared to even look at my fat face brokenosed skinny jew body, Im in hell boyos, This time i dont think imma make it, MY health is aleredy diminishing,

I still try to be healthy and looksmax a little. I try to look and think like a stoic greek philosopher in a lot of ways. I think it mogs being a weak crybaby and if one day there will be a revolution of some sort or any other moment where I can fight back, I will be ready.

dont blame it on the blackpill

filthy greycel

Are you even kebab or curry? If not, not over.

That’s… that is not good :feelswhat:

Bro, the problems is an excuse to quit your healthy habits. Forget about your incel problems and take care of yourself. :feelsBox:

Based, proud of you

I do miss my pre-blackpill years when I was thinking that eventually I will sort out my life and will get a girlfriend. I was 100% certain that I would slay one day without even having to try and that a foid would randomly throw herself into my hands jfl. Thanks to the blackpill I realized that I was ugly and that my height is shit. Unironically before I got blackpilled I did not think much of my height but as I read more into the height "theory" I started observing how women act towards tall and short men in real life and the results were obvious. Manlets are not considered people and short foids want to exterminate us by refusing to date us which means we are completely removed from the gene pool.

no longer a gray brocel

Rot out all teeth until there’s gums