Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm disgusted by almost every woman my age.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I've been browsing tinder and every girl is just showing off either her tits, ass or tongue. Behaving lika a complete whore. In the bio hovewer she says she's looking for interesting conversations JFL. They all are there craving chad's cock.. Are men really attracted to those women? I'm not. I feel only disgust and hatred towards them.

Why would i ever want a girlfriend who takes whore pictures? I swipe left on all whores like that. Imagine if her future kids would find those pictures. I pity the next generation of men. Their mothers will all be whores and it will all be documented.

I maybe swiped right on like two girls that were only slightly whorish but didn't get matched of course.

Imagine if her future kids would find those pictures. I pity the next generation of men. Their mothers will all be whores and it will all be documented.
100% Agree. Those apps are suifuel af because they are a testimony to the degeneracy of this era.

Just use them for one night stands if you get the chance.

How old are you?
How old are you?

Last edited:
I've been browsing tinder and every girl is just showing off either her tits, ass or tongue. Behaving lika a complete whore. In the bio hovewer she says she's looking for interesting conversations JFL. They all are there craving chad's cock.. Are men really attracted to those women? I'm not. I feel only disgust and hatred towards them.

Why would i ever want a girlfriend who takes whore pictures? I swipe left on all whores like that. Imagine if her future kids would find those pictures. I pity the next generation of men. Their mothers will all be whores and it will all be documented.

I maybe swiped right on like two girls that were only slightly whorish but didn't get matched of course.
I swift to the right without looking using autoclicker on the phone
I got 2 match in a month
One ugly-as-fuck-fatwhore deleted the match

JFL

IT'S OVER :feelsrope:

Meh they're just your typical sluts. Yeah 99.9999% would be trash to marry.

I’m 17 and I don’t want a foid my age let alone a 20 yo foid, I don’t want to date bitches like this

We are raising a generation of whores. Historically, we prioritized our youth for generations to come. Now, we seek resolution now more than ever as we fear what our future will bring.