Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m delusional

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
a couple weeks ago I made a thread about how this fall when my senior year of high school starts I’d try to get a gf for the first time but lately I’ve been thinking about it and man IM FUCKING DELUSIONAL:feelskek:

what kind of girl would want me, I thought about this for hours, a girl has SO MANY OTHER OPTIONS THAN ME, and those options are either better looking than me or taller, or both

like I seriously thought about it, in no way in
fucking hell id be chosen over any other nigga in my school

I got too bluepilled in thinking that actually trying would help me, an ethnic manlet

sure asking out girls and trying may help for others but I don’t think it’ll work out for me, I’ll just be seen as more of a clown and feel shittier than before

I’ll just keep quiet to myself and ignore everyone and everything around me, like always

I don’t care if not asking girls out will make me die alone, asking them out would result in the same thing

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
75d 18h 35m
Atleast you are young. Not like me, you is gonna be a wizard soon. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
curryfool said:
Atleast you are wrong. Not like me, you is gonna be a wizard soon. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I don’t if I could live 13 more years like this

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 22h 7m
you should rope.

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
You are not delusional. In fact these are the years where it's most possible to get a girlfriend. Shoot your shot.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
ineedassistance said:
You are not delusional. In fact these are the years where it's most possible to get a girlfriend. Shoot your shot.
I agree with you but this shit just not for me man, no matter what I do, I’d be rejected

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 1m
I dont know bro, highschool is the last chance, on college you compete with guys from 19yo to 30yo and status and finances also come into play, ie requirements rise once again.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
Mecoja said:
I dont know bro, highschool is the last chance, on college you compete with guys from 19yo to 30yo and status and finances also come into play, ie requirements rise once again.
For others but it’s just not for me

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 4h 34m
nigga you're 5'10 stop calling yourself a manlet. i'm 5'6. just keep trying, you had a girl talk to you on her own volition.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
kanyepilled said:
nigga you're 5'10 stop calling yourself a manlet. i'm 5'6. just keep trying, you had a girl talk to you on her own volition.
no, I’m barely 5’9 and that was a one time thing
I have to be realistic when I think about my chances, and they’re in the negative range

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
193d 48m
But you can't give up on your dream of smelling a pussy!

I

ineedassistance

★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Mecoja said:

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
tehgymcel420 said:
But you can't give up on your dream of smelling a pussy!
many of my dreams have died, looks like the fesikh one will as well
Reality is often disappointing, when I’m alone I feel like I have a chance but then I go outside and see how over it is
No girl, I repeat no girl wants me at all

I

ineedassistance

★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Listen I'm only going to say this once: I'm on the forums because I want people to avoid my suffering.

I want people to ascend. I'm telling you right now, it will get difficult. I do not want you to suffer. I cry every day.

I am suffering. Go and ask her out

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
ineedassistance said:
Listen I'm only going to say this once: I'm on the forums because I want people to avoid my suffering.

I want people to ascend. I'm telling you right now, it will get difficult. I do not want you to suffer. I cry every day.

I am suffering.
So am I, everyone my age is out hanging out with friends and having fun meanwhile I post on incel forums, I’m not here because I want to, I’m here because I have no other option
I haven’t had a summer where I had fun since 2015

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 1m
Broly said:
many of my dreams have died, looks like the fesikh one will as well
Reality is often disappointing, when I’m alone I feel like I have a chance but then I go outside and see how over it is
No girl, I repeat no girl wants me at all
Thats how i felt when i was young, i would dress nicely, put on the confidence, go out and be invisible while girls flirted with guys head taller than me. Horrible thing.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
25d 2h 11m
Broly said:
sure asking out girls and trying may help for others but I don’t think it’ll work out for me, I’ll just be seen as more of a clown and feel shittier than before
Sure, try to ask a foid out and get called creep, harasser, rapist, humiliated and shit. Not worth the risk.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
Mecoja said:
Thats how i felt when i was young, i would dress nicely, put on the confidence, go out and be invisible while girls flirted with guys head taller than me. Horrible thing.
That’s just how it is for us, I’m making this post because I have to be real with myself and face reality, i can save myself the embarrassment and other potential consequences by just keeping quiet and not looking or talking to girls
SlutLiberationFront said:
Sure, try to ask a foid out and get called creep, harasser, rapist, humiliated and shit. Not worth the risk.
Never been called those things and I never want to be, it’d make life more tough since all the normalfags would believe the girl and start to bully me
For being a “weirdo”

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 4h 34m
Broly said:
no, I’m barely 5’9 and that was a one time thing
I have to be realistic when I think about my chances, and they’re in the negative range
why you cappinng saying you were 5'10 :feelshaha: your chances arent in the negative range you could be ugly as hell nigga. the reason people call you a fakecel is cuz you aren't ugly :feelsjuice: if i posted my face i probably wouldn't get nearly as strong a reaction and you may or may not remember what i told you in dm.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
kanyepilled said:
why you cappinng saying you were 5'10 :feelshaha: your chances arent in the negative range you could be ugly as hell nigga. the reason people call you a fakecel is cuz you aren't ugly :feelsjuice: if i posted my face i probably wouldn't get nearly as strong a reaction and you may or may not remember what i told you in dm.
I’ve never said I was 5’10:feelsseriously:

my face doesn’t have to look like Joseph Merrick to be an incel
It wouldn’t matter if I was uglier than I am now since my chances get any lower than now
Even if I was an ugly ass nigga, it’d be even more of an incentive for me to post on here

Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
25d 2h 11m
Broly said:
Never been called those things and I never want to be, it’d make life more tough since all the normalfags would believe the girl and start to bully me
For being a “weirdo”
I guess you could just try being friends with multiple foids first, just distant friends then approaching more and more for more contact, and who knows, get to share something to build intimacy. If it fails with one, you can try with another one you already have in the list.
I don't have the guts to do that, to be honest, as I am impossible to talk to. But good luck if you try because that is a legit strategy, multiple options and possibilities.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I guess you could just try being friends with multiple foids first, just distant friends then approaching more and more for more contact, and who knows, get to share something to build intimacy. If it fails with one, you can try with another one you already have in the list.
I don't have the guts to do that, to be honest, as I am impossible to talk to. But good luck if you try because that is a legit strategy, multiple options and possibilities.
I’ve engaged in many “friendly” interactions with them but that was it, it never really got that far
In 10th grade I got the Snapchat of this girl who I considered to be a friend, I talked with her a few times but nothing happened from it

if I was good looking, she would been constantly texting me

It’s too much work to put in effort into something you know won’t work

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
25d 2h 11m
Broly said:
I’ve engaged in many “friendly” interactions with them but that was it, it never really got that far
In 10th grade I got the Snapchat of this girl who I considered to be a friend, I talked with her a few times but nothing happened from it

if I was good looking, she would been constantly texting me

It’s too much work to put in effort into something you know won’t work
Yeah exactly, it is always the guy that has to do all the work. The whores will never put up a conversation or make the slightest effort.
One-word answers, same in real life, or even worse, they will just nod the head.
Fucking infuriating, then they tell us "PERSONALITY". SHOVE THAT FUCKING ENTITLEMENT AND PERSONALITY UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 4h 34m
Broly said:
I’ve never said I was 5’10:feelsseriously:

my face doesn’t have to look like Joseph Merrick to be an incel
It wouldn’t matter if I was uglier than I am now since my chances get any lower than now
Even if I was an ugly ass nigga, it’d be even more of an incentive for me to post on here
NIGGA YOU NOT UGLY!!! YOU CAN GET BITCHES!!!!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 3h 0m
curryfool said:
Atleast you are young. Not like me, you is gonna be a wizard soon. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: