Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm deleting instagram

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
The amount of simps that have messaged me today is outstanding and they all say the same shit. I demand mandatory concentration camps for all simps. His instagram Is ayojordan_

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-210639_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-210639_Samsung Internet.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I don't have an "insta", it seems like a foid/chad thing.

I don't have an "insta", it seems like a foid/chad thing.
I used it to message onlyfans chicks and ask them why they are such whores and a lot of them have posted me on there stories and then I get inundated with whitenights, cucked men, simps. I also use to larp as chad and get foids nudes and then leak them to there parents.

Last edited:
I see, normies always talk about how toxic insta is, take a break.

I don't think there is a worse thing to do online as a incel for your mental health than browsing a social media like facebook, instagram or any other of the same type. :feelsmage:

I don't think there is a worse thing to do online as a incel for your mental health than browsing a social media like facebook, instagram or any other of the same type. :feelsmage:
No I don't browse that much I try to destroy a lot of these women by acquiring things and then leaking them especially to there families and sending it to there jobs.

Tbh it’s (almost) just as brutal for the normies mental health. I mean it’s gotta be exhausting to constantly try to keep up. Imagine having a gf and every time you log in- you see 10 different NFL players have replied to a picture of her ass

Stop being a cuck and enter chad mode:
1- Make another instagram account with one good looking girl (but not so much), farm some followers (around 300 would be enough), talk to this cuck and get some photos of him, in the middle of the talk you say: "where do you live ?"
2- He will say: "Oh anon i live in Kekistan"
3- Then you will say: "Oh me too!"
4- After that invite the cuck to eat in some place
5- After that create one account with his images on grindr, find tyrone there and invite him to the same place the cuck will be
6- Buy one spy cam glasses, go there and spot the cuck, after that just sit on a table close and wait :feelzez:
7- Tyrone will enter (keep calm and dont laugh) :shhh: :feelstrash:
8- Record the gay nigger nigging and going mad at the cuck :feelsLightsaber::feelsBox:
9- Leave
10 - Send the video to the cuck on the instagram
11 - Revenge completed :society:

Last edited:
I wish there was a mandatory psych evaluation/psychology study on there brains that determine if there is a gene for this amount of fag in there brain and bloodstream.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-214100_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-214100_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 86