Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm dating a white guy.

It's not even funny at this point

good old bleaching

Mikasaaaaa noooooo stop cuuucking meeee :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I hate noodles, like really really hate noodlewhores. I wish they would stop genociding the white race.

It just so happens jfl...

Asian women are brainlet-white-cock-cravers.

Right. Asian foids hate Asian guys cause of white supremacy, not because Asian men are 5’5” with the dimorphism of a newborn

who cares most of these noodles are bottom tier, pancake faced asian women anyways, when do you see actually attractive asian women, for asian standards as well, worshipping white cock this way?

154695784.jpg

who cares most of these noodles are bottom tier, pancake faced asian women anyways, when do you see actually attractive asian women, for asian standards as well, worshipping white cock this way?

154695784.jpg
I would like to spread my syrup on some pancakes :feelsLSD:

154695784.jpg
Who is that noodle? Its rare to see a noodlewhore with a nose like that. Considering how good plastic surgery has become, who knows if its natural.

Who is that noodle? Its rare to see a noodlewhore with a nose like that. Considering how good plastic surgery has become, who knows if its natural.
her name is zhu zhu

she played a princess on netflix's marco polo, which btw features quite a few really good looking asian women like claudia kim:

mp103.png

One thing I forgot to mention is that this is not a serious relationship, just casual dating fucking - there's no love or future involved at the moment.
:feelskek: this must be larp right

her name is zhu zhu

she played a princess on netflix's marco polo, which btw features quite a few really good looking asian women like claudia kim:

mp103.png
Surgery maxxed noodle. No way those are her natural features. Nose job and jaw shaving. Eyes straightened, unslanted a bit. No double eye lid surgery though.

Last edited:
Funny how she takes away all responsibility of foid behaviour by claiming it internalized hate. Foid will never take responsibility for its own behaviour.

So she has self-awareness about it and still chooses to only date Pigskins?

Not sure that's how internalized hate works, but okkkaaay :foidSoy:

Surgery maxxed noodle. No way those are her natural features. Nose job and jaw shaving. Eyes straightened, unslanted a bit. No double eye lid surgery though.

View attachment 474309
could be as well, but there are really and naturally attractive noodles out there albeit few, I can give her the benefit of the doubt

IT JUST SO HAPPENS....

TEE HEE! :foidSoy:

I hate Asian female white male relationships..

it just so happens :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

JFL. you can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: