Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im curryZoomercoomer

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
I became sort of schizophrenic and larped and trolled some other sites, I dont know if anyone will recognize me. But yeah I miss this website.

Welcome back bhai:feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

Welcome back bhai. It’s been a minute :feelscomfy:

well ill be here for the next couple years
4962A1ED 3E6F 4188 8EB4 831C713AC4A6

:feelsLightsaber:

‘Ello there:feelsjuice:

I vaguely remember you. didn't you have a link in your sig that lead to your thread about pirating or VNs or something like that?

Also that bernkastel pfp is giga fucked:feelskek:

I vaguely remember you. didn't you have a link in your sig that lead to your thread about pirating or VNs or something like that?

Also that bernkastel pfp is giga fucked:feelskek:
I think so I dont remeber, it was probably for pirating random things. And yeah this bernkastel pfp is wonky lol.

ayy you are back.

Finnally some more brocels who I remeber.
Were you ever in the AeiOu curry server??? I lost access to my account.
I wasn't, I usually don't join incel discords out of personal preference. But glad that u remember me. :feelsokman:

I wasn't, I usually don't join incel discords out of personal preference. But glad that u remember me. :feelsokman:
Yep I remeber your iconic avi and cho sig. That discord was filled with funny types tbh

I became sort of schizophrenic and larped and trolled some other sites, I dont know if anyone will recognize me. But yeah I miss this website.
damn glad ur bacl
also ur user name is from that incel manga right, light novel. with the mc who gets cucked by hero